billybobular

Jul 2, 2017
androgyny means someone having characteristics of both genders, it's not exclusive to feminine men, it can also be a masculine looking girl, or, someone whose face is so in the middle that you can't tell the gender just by looking
You're right about the terminology but it is a moot point given the original title of this game was trapRPG and the artist/writer's history.

Long time fans like me and people of this specific kink genre really get tired with people parading in here asking for more female content. This has been said a million times but I'll say it again. There is so much amazing female whatever content out there that there is no need to come in here asking for more.

Not trying to start anything but please don't bump the thread with these arguments. Let those of us who appreciate the nature of this game enjoy our little gem in peace and go take it up with the creators via Patreon. Thanks

Signed,
A big booty bottom boy enthusiast.

Dec 7, 2017
Has anyone tried the new Scentless perk?
I wonder if it adds or prevents certain scenes to happen
I don't think it currently does anything. I think the intent is to eventually have it affect stealth or help avoid certain encounters.

Don't quote me on that though, it's my own conjecture.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thanks....it doesn't matter how hard i try to like this game it cant give me boner..! Art is great but yeah when see girl with dick on biger that i can ever dreams for my self make me want kill my self.
no pun intended BUT thanks for the heads up was thinking of trying it until i seen your post haha

feral74

May 31, 2017
hey quick question for some reason when hiro got egged by slekie(the female gob) i cant give it birth they flush out but i have already give nbirth to werewolf and harpy hybrid

redlupa

May 29, 2020
hey quick question for some reason when hiro got egged by slekie(the female gob) i cant give it birth they flush out but i have already give nbirth to werewolf and harpy hybrid
are there any birth scenes in the game yet?like you actually see babies coming out of the hiro or there still just text naration of these said scenes?honestly there is just so many of those narrated scenes with so little visiuals.I wish devs would fill those scenes first instead of adding new content.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
are there any birth scenes in the game yet?like you actually see babies coming out of the hiro or there still just text naration of these said scenes?honestly there is just so many of those narrated scenes with so little visiuals.I wish devs would fill those scenes first instead of adding new content.
Closest thing I remember is spider scene, but not anything else. Plus I played a while ago (0.2.12)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It doesn't work like that. Written content will always be ahead of art in those types of games.

Closest thing I remember is spider scene, but not anything else. Plus I played a while ago (0.2.12)
Also the mermaid. But i don't think neither show actual birth.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
java is the one with the newest update? no idea how to start the game with that one, i always got the windows 64bit one

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
You need to get assfucked by a male goblin, centaur, harpy or wereslut within certain time after getting egged by Selkie - else, the eggs flush out.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
java is the one with the newest update? no idea how to start the game with that one, i always got the windows 64bit one
Adding to what RC-1138 Boss said:
Apart from the instructions provided by SenshiSan, you also should be able to run the jar file by double-clicking. On most operating systems a correctly installed java runtime associates 'opening' a jar file with the command java -jar $file. Which is basically the only thing the launchers do anyways...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Then the game wouldn't be called Tales of Androgyny. This is a game about monster dickgirls fucking a trap boy named Hiro in his ass most of the time.
Definition: Androgyny is the combination of masculine and feminine characteristics into an ambiguous form. Androgyny may be expressed with regard to biological sex, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual identity.

So a female that looks, dresses, or acts in a masculine fashion would still fit.

Tinza1998
It won't happen, though. The art already takes insane amounts of time longer than the typed scenes, so getting a female version of them will never happen. It's only slightly less likey than every scene actually GETTING an image, though :p
That... And Majalis is pretty obviously biased towards male on tomgirl(male), and futa on tomgirl(male) scenes. I know there are a couple females in the game. But they're the exception, not the rule.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Definition: Androgyny is the combination of masculine and feminine characteristics into an ambiguous form. Androgyny may be expressed with regard to biological sex, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual identity.

So a female that looks, dresses, or acts in a masculine fashion would still fit.
Wouldn't a manly looking girl stick out A LOT in this world tho ?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wouldn't a manly looking girl stick out A LOT in this world tho ?
Your comment reminded me that Hiro had a mother who was a powerful fighter. I kind of wonder how manly she was, lol.

But aside from that. They don't have to look manly. Dressing and/or acting would still fit the definition. I was just pointing it out because it's late and I'm bored.
I saw that RC said: "Then the game wouldn't be called Tales of Androgyny. This is a game about monster dickgirls fucking a trap boy named Hiro in his ass most of the time.", which made it sound like they think a female can't be androgynous.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2017

Tinza1998
It won't happen, though. The art already takes insane amounts of time longer than the typed scenes, so getting a female version of them will never happen. It's only slightly less likey than every scene actually GETTING an image, though :p
That... And Majalis is pretty obviously biased towards male on tomgirl(male), and futa on tomgirl(male) scenes. I know there are a couple females in the game. But they're the exception, not the rule.
Less likely than every scene getting an image means 0. Or some kind of negative.

Maj has already said that they're not going to make an image for every scene because that would clutter the game with dozens, if not hundreds of images that are basically the same but with different characters.

At this point, I'm more interested in every character/enemy getting nudes. Like we still don't know what the Dryad and Drow are packin', for instance. I'm also still holding out hope that we'll someday see the Dark Goddess animated... but it never comes up in the polls, unfortunately. :(

Reactions: taglag and chris18

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
the mom seemed to also b implied to b a powerful slut, possibly also an enchantress, i dont think it says her class, tho warrior fits with her supposedly getting a powerful sword but so does paladin like the futa chick from the church or enchantress. tho its been a while since i read the beginning story and the chat with the class trainer :)

Y.F.Y.

Dec 20, 2017
the mom seemed to also b implied to b a powerful slut, possibly also an enchantress, i dont think it says her class, tho warrior fits with her supposedly getting a powerful sword but so does paladin like the futa chick from the church or enchantress. tho its been a while since i read the beginning story and the chat with the class trainer :)
Our mother is the Demon King and didn´t want Hiro to know

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
At this point, I'm more interested in every character/enemy getting nudes. Like we still don't know what the Dryad and Drow are packin', for instance. I'm also still holding out hope that we'll someday see the Dark Goddess animated... but it never comes up in the polls, unfortunately. :(
I'm hoping to see 1 or 2 scenes for ever character and the starving sex scenes, I rly want to see the game over scene of starving beastermaster lvl 3 :D also some caged variation scenes, mostly just some written details would b awesome, tho scenes like where u go with the ghost girl definitely 1 of my faves :D

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes