errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Is there plans to expand the MC's personality? Right now MC is pure (at the beginning anyway) young man with meh confidence on himself, but how about someone proud of his femininity, willing to dominate using both dick and ass? During a combat, you can make submit your enemy using your ass instead of the other way around. You don't get red perk like anal addict that leads you to game over, but get green perk "anal master" where you can make your victim cum/submit easier to your ass. Or something like that.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How do you even get it? i cant find it here in the perks tab, I even double checked if i was really in the 0.3.01.3
You have to get the warlock to your camp, talk to her and make a request of getting a boon from her, though the scene causes a crash.

Reactions: scotti

fieuponyou

Feb 2, 2020
You need to have the fire resistance perk and let her fuck you

I have the same error when getting the perk

How do you get the Elemental x Trudy scene? I tried with full stealth/scout but I can't find it
Unfortunately, the error prevents you from getting fire resistasnce, cutting off the new fire elemental content. You can fix this by adding the line ""FIRE_RESISTANCE": 1" to your save in the "perks" section.

Reactions: Fyo and ihateoreos

jtypezaku

Sep 4, 2020
Hotfix

"If you're getting crashes during the Warlock companion scene, there's a new version up on the Dropbox, v0.3.01.4 that fixes it and let's you see the Fire Elemental marriage ending."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just the .jar I don't know how Mac works, so if you need the mac download for the hotfix let me know.
your the bomb dude thanks

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes