Requesto

May 19, 2019
Hotfix

"If you're getting crashes during the Warlock companion scene, there's a new version up on the Dropbox, v0.3.01.4 that fixes it and let's you see the Fire Elemental marriage ending."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just the .jar I don't know how Mac works, so if you need the mac download for the hotfix let me know.
Here he comes to save the day
Thanks

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hotfix

"If you're getting crashes during the Warlock companion scene, there's a new version up on the Dropbox, v0.3.01.4 that fixes it and let's you see the Fire Elemental marriage ending."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just the .jar I don't know how Mac works, so if you need the mac download for the hotfix let me know.
Doing the gods work!

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Hiro needs a big dick option.
Honestly, I could understand why a fan of this game might want this. It'd add to the bullying aspect of him being dicked by girls when he's got a huge dick of his own, but he doesn't get to use it and winds up getting treated like a girl anyway. Unless he wins, I suppose.

Reactions: sparton297

jtypezaku

Sep 4, 2020
i used tokyo partners link and dowloaded the windows 64 version. i got to the warlock and tried for the fire resistance perk and got the crash am i doing something wrong?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes