Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
I don't think I'm stupid, but the combat sure makes me feel that way. Half the time I'm not quite sure if I'm winning or losing...
Basic guide. I still haven't figured out magic.
Melee guide
1. Get 5 agi for blitz attack and assault skills
2. In combat, remove armor using tempo attack. Once armor is out spam assault.
2a. Get sunderer perk or armor crusher skill to remove armor faster (Not necessary but nice to have)

Magic guide
1. Get Oil and combat fire
2. Spam them
3. Watch out for mana pool

Other stuff
Keep an eye on stamina
Buy Reinforced shield at town. Helps to spam guard when stamina low

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
In terms of combat or to be more precise, its parts when you seduce opponent, sometines I cant fully understand how victory and defeat work there. I mean do you need to reduce opponent's stamina to zero to achieve victory or what? Like with some oppents it work, but with others tey just go for round two or worse attack you. I know for sure that if seduce Ogre girl it insta defeat, same I think goes for werewolf girl

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Melee guide
2a. Get sunderer perk or armor crusher skill to remove armor faster (Not necessary but nice to have)

Magic guide
2. Spam them

Other stuff
Keep an eye on stamina
I can't speak to blitz or assault skills (as the stamina/balancing costs scare me so I've never done them) but getting sunderer + armor crusher makes fights 100% easier. Most fights are difficult because the enemy has a shit ton of armor that will take the player forever to chip away like Urka or the Wasp girl. Getting those two skills lets the player destroy most armor in 1-2 hits and then they can just wail away.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I just upgrade my weapon above +15 and spam tempo attack, just get enough soul crystals from levels and golems.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I literally just slut my way through the entire map multiple times, you just have to know very specific fights to avoid or just not tackle too many times
Pretty much this.

I don't think I've ever bought any type of combat skills (aside of fade-out), and with all the sexual options you can overcome most battles (as long you have some combat backup just in case. Personally I go with Enchanter, since it uses charisma and it's useful for other alternative content). Actually, I didn't even knew there's weapon upgrading, and I don't even use armor (going commando under the skirt*)

*funny that a no point the character wear pants, yet every text says "drop your pants" "pull your pants down" etc...

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Melee guide

Magic guide
2. Spam them

Other stuff
Keep an eye on stamina
Thanks, but I eventualy figured out a loop between fade back, careful attack, and guard/second wind that seems to work on most enemies (with the exception of ogres, ghosts, etc.). I'll try that melee method out, as well.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Help please.

How can I change from Bitch class into another? Any class is fine, but I think Prostitute will do. I played Enchantress.

I might have accidentally play too much with Warlock and got impotent (although I can't rule out the possiblility of a bug, as it had happened before) and now I can't use Free Dick moves despite not being in chastity. Even save editing is fine at this point.

How do I progress the brothel quest? I've already talked to Madam lots of times between getting knotted 10+ times by Werewolf and got Warlock. Is there a specific Werewolf I should visit or something?

SOLVED:
[Edit save file in Notepad++, it's easy to mistake Save or have it rewritten by hitting "continue", so do load manually once]
Get rid of impotence (Free Cock not working) is done NOT only by editing a savegame line IMPOTENCE, but by DELITING the whole line (IMPOTENCE: 1,) in a save file, but also by changing "WARLOCK": 3, into "WARLOCK": 2, Additionally I also changed in "sexualExperiences" the nr of encounters with her to 1.

Brothel Madame's Quest progress: Despite encountering Werewolves and getting a Warlock (I do remember reading a book there), do go AGAIN (twice) to empty MANOR in second city. Then go back to Madam and talk about odd jobs.

I hate Bitch class, so I changed into a Prostitute, but only after Brothel Quest progresses...

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Help please.

How can I change from Bitch class into another? Any class is fine, but I think Prostitute will do. I played Enchantress.

I might have accidentally play too much with Warlock and got impotent (although I can't rule out the possiblility of a bug, as it had happened before) and now I can't use Free Dick moves despite not being in chastity. Even save editing is fine at this point.

How do I progress the brothel quest? I've already talked to Madam lots of times between getting knotted 10+ times by Werewolf and got Warlock. Is there a specific Werewolf I should visit or something?
if you choose to be a girl when running the warlock encounter you're basically in permanent chastity without actually having a cage on, you might be able to tinker with files idunno how that would be done though probably just a single variable

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Help please.

Open up your savefile with notepad or some other text editor, ctrl+f "impotent" and find the questflag section, turn that "1" into "0", ctrl+s (saves the changes), then go back into the game and load the save and bam, your peepee works once more.

And you can also change your class with the text editor, look for "jobClass": and you'll find it, remember that your class has to have FULL CAPSLOCK ON or it will corrupt your save file, also if you want to have lewd schoolgirl class, you need to change it to LEWD_SCHOOLGIRL.

Last edited:
Reactions: happybrother

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
when u guys realize that you must remember all the first steps of the beginning of the game, so u can make a new save whenever u want, it will be easier.
Here are my powerful save, 100% legit, 100% virgin, level 18 with a lot of skills and I think with the bests equipments, but has most of the quests already completed

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes