bitogno

May 9, 2018
Honestly the devs could've done themselves and everyone else a favor and made the whole thing in something like Renpy. Probably would've saved a lot of this trouble. I wonder why they chose Java.
The combat and map navigation would have been a pain to implement and if they managed to make it look like it's looking right now it would have probably been very slow since renpy wasn't designed for such games.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
anyone could tell if this is how it looks when cheat is ON to unlock CG...?
My guess is that you need to meet the enemy once, with cheats you can just summon any encounter you wish and you can't game over the encounter even if you lose.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The combat and map navigation would have been a pain to implement and if they managed to make it look like it's looking right now it would have probably been very slow since renpy wasn't designed for such games.
True. Ren'py is designed for visual novels or similar games (dating sims, or games with a few sandox elements).
But this kind of map exploration and combat system i don't remember seing in any ren'py made game.

Reactions: ViviX12

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You should already know that lazy people will NOT start the game and try to play it even with cheats if they don't absolutely have to. :KEK:
I know but i do like to pass the message to people who want to be spoon feed that they won't be ,at least by me.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Every game apparently just needs to have "101% this game for me" button, which does just that. It plays the game for you, it unlocks every achievement and it wanks your peepee for you.
Do you know a game that does that ? can I get a copy ?

For investigative reasons obviously

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

holasoiflair

Aug 20, 2020
Heya! I just wanted to ask: Does anybody know if the music in the game is custom made by the creator, commissioned by someone else or just consists of obscure creative commons tracks that I never heard of?

Reactions: Exulte

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Heya! I just wanted to ask: Does anybody know if the music in the game is custom made by the creator, commissioned by someone else or just consists of obscure creative commons tracks that I never heard of?
Hey there - we have a music contractor that we go to. We actually just last week got back in touch with him to complete the score, including doing some revisions of his earlier work. Some of the music is royalty free (from incompetech.com), but we'll be replacing the last of that as he finishes up.

iayze

Sep 13, 2018
every time i try to use cheat mode i get this message. this happened in the last version also

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
it just says file not found. and i would really like to experince this game, any tips on how t get java games to run on mac book air?
What are you trying to run ? The app, or the jar file itself ? As far as I can tell, the app is broken, but I can run the jar file itself without problems. You need a working java RTE to do the latter though. For me the 'official' Java of Oracle stopped working after I upgraded to Mojave, but after deleting everything Oracle related and installing a Zulu OpenJDK build of Java 8, the game runs just fine.

D

Deleted member 3233150

"Tales of Androgyny"; more like "Tales of Techsupport". One of these days I might just book a vacation in Indonesia, if you all keep reminding me of it this much.
most ppl are having hard time getting updates.
like, take an old curated game from Steam. like Left 4 Dead 2. it still gets updates. players do not care about the technicalities, it's not their job to. they get a notification, click an Update button and get back to playing. that's really all they have to do.
and mind, you pay for Left 4 Dead 2 once in your life and with this you own infinite support basically.

so the guys that seem to be struggling to run this game, they just forget the steps on how to update. now, who's fault is that. theirs coz they can't master the update routine or the developer's. those people that have a budget and may think for a second: hey we've just added 30 MB of new content and code, should we ship the whole thing again (1,2 GB) file or make a little extension/tool capable to update on demand and just distribute say .zip.

just, imagine you'd have to re-download L4D2 every time a new small update is coming. you'd be mad AF.

"Cheat mode now unlocks the gallery"

View attachment 1073164
Funny, to unlock the gallery you have to enable cheat mode and pick every encounter from the Encounters menu while in game. You can skip dialogue and fight and navigate back to Pervert from main menu to check out the scenes.
That's how it works. So there's still no magick button to unlock once and for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes