Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
It'll be hard to "identify" as a girl with pronouns while saying everytime he's fucked "But I'm a man/boy".
Just sayin.
I figure that's why the Pronoun option is a Polled Feature, as it'll require time to create & edit encounter + scene variant versions for a lot of the current writing. Similar to variants for Cock/Lip/Butt size, it'd appear seamlessly based on what you toggled/set in character creation.

This is all assumption, on my part, on the process as I don't know of the details about when the poll option was added/considered. But I'm fully confident that, if implemented in the future, it'll be handled well. :D

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I figure that's why the Pronoun option is a Polled Feature, as it'll require time to create & edit encounter + scene variant versions for a lot of the current writing. Similar to variants for Cock/Lip/Butt size, it'd appear seamlessly based on what you toggled/set in character creation.

This is all assumption, on my part, on the process as I don't know of the details about when the poll option was added/considered. But I'm fully confident that, if implemented in the future, it'll be handled well. :D
I feel like having pronouns and identity should be used with the femininity stat rather than a starting choice.
But again, this would be more work and i don't really mind what the mc is, i think it's perfectly fine.

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
Finally got around to finishing something. Originally it was just Hiro staring at the green dick but then I found I could stuff the other two in there, making it take 3 times as long.
Not completely satisfied with the lighting, but this is the best I can do now.
Hiro, Trudy, Kylira 2 - (Gloryhole).png

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Finally got around to finishing something. Originally it was just Hiro staring at the green dick but then I found I could stuff the other two in there, making it take 3 times as long.
Not completely satisfied with the lighting, but this is the best I can do now.
View attachment 1157114
A teamwork exercise, which everyone involved can enjoy, truly helps build trust among the party. :sneaky:
Fantastic art, as always ^w^

Oct 5, 2017
I'm just saying the version for Windows, Linux, and Mac is still version 0.3.06.4 while the latest version is 0.3.07.3.
The java version is the same as the windows version, the windows 'version' is essentially just an .exe launcher that opens the .jar file. It's a little more complex than that but all you really need to know is you can replace the .jar file in your tales of androgyny folder with any of the new versions and it'll run fine, even keep your previous edition saves.

As an aside, the mods really should put info like this in the main post. We aren't even being paid for this tech support. Otherwise we might as well start saying something like "thanks for calling the ToA support hotline, how may i assist you today..."

Reactions: Twiton and ViviX12

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I'm just saying the version for Windows, Linux, and Mac is still version 0.3.06.4 while the latest version is 0.3.07.3.
Use the search function, seriously.

There should atleast be few posts made by yours truly about how to update your game and many others have stated it over 9001 times, what is your excuse?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes