Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
Capture.JPG This is what I get when I unzip everything. No excutible. The highlighted RAR you see is what I just unzipped. This is all from the MEGA link posted a couple of pages back.

Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
The APK is useless, that's only for Android devices.
You need to right click on that WinRAR file and extract it into a folder
Capture.JPG

I extracted it into a folder called A_Test. I don't see any icon to click on to launch the game. Are you all using the same file from MEGA?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I've been writing a ToA AU/AT(?) fan-fic, which has reached stupefying amount of pages and words, about everyone's favourite Butt Bandit.
While writing it, still working on Act 1.5, 3 and 3.5, I commissioned a friend to make some art regarding They do not wish to be credited, as they're a non-NSFW artist, but I'll be glad to pass on any comments. I've had to crop and edit a lot of character references to help them draw this. :HideThePain:

A magically caused storm has covered an entire forest for a week in heavy rain, sleet and mist. It's a strange sight, for those who'd see it from afar, yet one no person with any reason would willingly walk into.
Yet, all things considered, you're glad you walked into it. And you're glad you decided the first shelter you found, an alcove cave, was one you chose to stay in...
... despite finding it already occupied by the person who unintentionally caused the downpour.

Brigand, after you've helped warm them up and comfort them, enjoying some casual company after so long in the magical storm.
No weapons, no titles and no worries. Just two people, earnestly calm & relaxed, trying their best to stay warm and pass the time.
Even if passing the time could be indulging in some nostalgic memories you two have shared, only now with no other marks to think of does she truly remember each of those encounters, during your long Quest to defeat the Demon King.
View attachment 1151935
Bumping this, because it got flushed away in a ton of Tech-Support posts.

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
View attachment 1152039 This is what I get when I unzip everything. No excutible. The highlighted RAR you see is what I just unzipped. This is all from the MEGA link posted a couple of pages back.
You need to download Tales of Androgyny Win64.rar from , then you extract it, and then you need to replace TalesOfAndrogyny.jar inside extracted folder with this one downloaded from MEGA.

Reactions: Twiton

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Sex combat update (hopefully this weekend!) Is the first update I've been looking forward to for some time. I think Devs do an excellent job, but I must admit that I've not really been excited by an update in some time now.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Sex combat update (hopefully this weekend!) Is the first update I've been looking forward to for some time. I think Devs do an excellent job, but I must admit that I've not really been excited by an update in some time now.
Oooohhhh, are some of the moves going to get effects for performing them?
Are we going to see the combat benefits of holding hands, kissing and being tender when fucking and getting fucked?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes