Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
Looking forward to more discussions about what’s gay or not that seem to pop up every time I check this thread. Majalis should put toggle in the options that doesn’t change anything regardless of its state. Yeah, sure you can go into the options and turn off all the “gay” content. Maybe then it could spare them the mental meltdown over playing as a boy dressed like a girl thats constantly getting railed by monster lady wieners.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Looking forward to more discussions about what’s gay or not that seem to pop up every time I check this thread. Majalis should put toggle in the options that doesn’t change anything regardless of its state. Yeah, sure you can go into the options and turn off all the “gay” content. Maybe then it could spare them the mental meltdown over playing as a boy dressed like a girl thats constantly getting railed by monster lady wieners.
Umg hao do i turn of de gae in dis game, plos halp.

But in all seriousness, people really should just do the unthinkable, that is reading the tags and/or using that one thing in the upper right corner of the page that can answer a many great things for you.

Reactions: Twiton and ViviX12

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Umg hao do i turn of de gae in dis game, plos halp.

But in all seriousness, people really should just do the unthinkable, that is reading the tags and/or using that one thing in the upper right corner of the page that can answer a many great things for you.
I would like to agree with you on the tags, but i've been betrayed a lot by blindly trusting them.
Like, one time i read a doujin with a few tags i liked, one of them was dickgirl (wonder why ;)), and out of the 200 pages, only a few had that, but since it was in, the tag needed to be there.

I'd say, read the tags, but don't read too much into it, it could be a large part of the thing as much as it could be a really small piece of it.

Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
Just downloaded the latest MEGA. Forgive me for being new here, but the two files in the download...the APK and ZIP files...what do I do with them to play the game. I can unzip the one and it looks like the complete game? What do I do with the APK file?

Sorry to sound like a noob. Appreciate any help. Really want to give this game a shot!

Could anyone here help me? Got off early from work today and have the zip file downloaded and unpacked. What am I missing to launch the game? Looking forward to checking the game out, but I don't see an excutable to launch it.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Could anyone here help me? Got off early from work today and have the zip file downloaded and unpacked. What am I missing to launch the game? Looking forward to checking the game out, but I don't see an excutable to launch it.
Ah, didn't see your post.
You only need the Zip file, the APK is for updating your version if you've already downloaded a previous zip.

Extract the ZIP folder, then run the application/exe in the un-zipped folder.

If you have any issues, tell us (y)

Reactions: guleed yusuf

DangBits

Sep 20, 2019
I'm gonna be the first one to say it since obviously no one else has the balls to. Now sit still because shit's about to get real, and I'm about to get opinionated:

How do I get
more gay stuff in this game? Because I love the futa content and Selkie is the best (fite me), but dang it the brothel, alley, townsquare, Warlock 'ultimatum', and Innkeeper scenes just do it for me. Hiro was made to get dicked down (literally), but it's particularly fun when it's by a dude. No no-homo, but all the homo.

Also, just in general, what would you guys like to see done with the gobbos? In a perfect world, I mean.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BABPEEG and Y.F.Y.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm gonna be the first one to say it since obviously no one else has the balls to. Now sit still because shit's about to get real, and I'm about to get opinionated:

How do I get
more gay stuff in this game? Because I love the futa content and Selkie is the best (fite me), but dang it the brothel, alley, townsquare, Warlock 'ultimatum', and Innkeeper scenes just do it for me. Hiro was made to get dicked down (literally), but it's particularly fun when it's by a dude. No no-homo, but all the homo.

Also, just in general, what would you guys like to see done with the gobbos? In a perfect world, I mean.
I don't think you can. Those are basically all the gay scenes possible if i am not mistaken. Focus is mostly on trans monstergirls.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

How do I get

Kylira and Trudy are options, have you tried their scenes?

Reactions: DangBits

Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
Ah, didn't see your post.
You only need the Zip file, the APK is for updating your version if you've already downloaded a previous zip.

Extract the ZIP folder, then run the application/exe in the un-zipped folder.

If you have any issues, tell us (y)
Still having trouble. I downloaded the Zip file from MEGA. Unzipping it gives me a Tales-Of-Androgyny.apk file and another zip file called TalesofAndrogyny. When I unzip TalesofAndrogyny, I get a bunch of files and folders, but I don't see anything that resembles an executable file to launch the game.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
YOU ARE trying to play it in an android device? then you need the .APK file, unzip if its zipped and click on it, clicking on it will lead to a install screen, install and done, after that find it in your apps gallery

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
YOU ARE trying to play it in an android device? then you need the .APK file, unzip if its zipped and click on it, clicking on it will lead to a install screen, install and done, after that find it in your apps gallery
Ah dang, I forgot even there's an android version >_<
Sorry for not realising

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I've been writing a ToA AU/AT(?) fan-fic, which has reached stupefying amount of pages and words, about everyone's favourite Butt Bandit.
While writing it, still working on Act 1.5, 3 and 3.5, I commissioned a friend to make some art regarding They do not wish to be credited, as they're a non-NSFW artist, but I'll be glad to pass on any comments. I've had to crop and edit a lot of character references to help them draw this. :HideThePain:

A magically caused storm has covered an entire forest for a week in heavy rain, sleet and mist. It's a strange sight, for those who'd see it from afar, yet one no person with any reason would willingly walk into.
Yet, all things considered, you're glad you walked into it. And you're glad you decided the first shelter you found, an alcove cave, was one you chose to stay in...
... despite finding it already occupied by the person who unintentionally caused the downpour.

Brigand, after you've helped warm them up and comfort them, enjoying some casual company after so long in the magical storm.
No weapons, no titles and no worries. Just two people, earnestly calm & relaxed, trying their best to stay warm and pass the time.
Even if passing the time could be indulging in some nostalgic memories you two have shared, only now with no other marks to think of does she truly remember each of those encounters, during your long Quest to defeat the Demon King.
twitcommision.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes