PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Need some help - cannot make latest version of game run. I click on exe-file - nothing happens. Got latest jar downloaded. Old version 0.3.0.7.2 is working fine...
You're sure the new jar is named exactly the same as the old working one, and in the same place ?

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Always love to see another playable game over, makes it more fun knowing that it's not an actual game over that makes you lose progress. Hope it involves something with the Drow Beastmistress' panther and the the Beastmaster perk, feel like it's kinda an underdeveloped encounter/perk in the game compared to something like the Centaurs or Werewolves.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Survey #55 Results!
  • New Character Art - Minotauress Oral
  • New Animation - Dark Knight Frottage/Missionary
  • New Scenario - Urka Mystery Box
  • New Feature - New Playable Game Over
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice. Anything related to Urka is good.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Been wanting to learn how to draw dick bulge fabric, so that's what this practice is focusing on.

View attachment 1168426
Glad to see Hiro enjoying a new kind of Victory reward from the best bandit in all of the lands.

Beautiful, thank you very much!
This art is superb, I'd have been glad to commission it if I could, I appreciate you doing my request. :love:
tumblr_pbyhivuJFo1qa3qei_400.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokyo Partner
Nov 21, 2020
Is it just me or is it really confusing when (if at all) the PC cums during battle when receiving? The UI and the battle log don't really help in the matter either :(. Also this game has the best written scenes in any game I've played so far, whoever did the writing has an amazing way with words lol

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
More practice, running out of ideas honestly, so if any of you guys care and would like to see me draw something specific I would appreciate your ideas. Please keep them to ToA as this is a ToA thread.

View attachment 1164790
MMM! Make those sluts SUCK then get FUCKED! Mother of god, this position is so damn perfect! Get to watch them get three mouthfuls of cock before getting all three bent over to get their pretty phat asses filled! Lord have mercy, this is easily- EASILY my favorite piece you have done!!!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
MORE MOMMY MINOTAUR

Does anyone know what the ass eater perk actually effects, does it do anything or is it just a meme. I don't remember even having the option for it during combat
Ass-Eater should be granted when you're eating out an ass. The proven example is with the Excited Werewolf, but it should also be given when an enemy Plops Down on your face. To do so, Hit the Deck and then roll to face upwards.
In combat ass-eating is performed in the Face-Sitting position, as described it can be entered by laying prone while facing up. Hit the Deck is the best Skill for this.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is it just me or is it really confusing when (if at all) the PC cums during battle when receiving? The UI and the battle log don't really help in the matter either :(. Also this game has the best written scenes in any game I've played so far, whoever did the writing has an amazing way with words lol
The writing in this game is superb, as is the character writing ^w^
In regards to your question, you'll cum if your arousal reaches climax. You'll notice this most of all if you see a huge stamina decrease.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone know what the ass eater perk actually effects, does it do anything or is it just a meme. I don't remember even having the option for it during combat
I'm guessing it was just supposed to be another thing like Anal Addict and such where it mainly serves as another filler perk to signify corruption. Odd they haven't fixed that you can waste points into it yet.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
You can eat the Brothel Madams ass if you have enough affection with her. I thought the perk has something to do with that but i maybe totally wrong.

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You can eat the Brothel Madams ass if you have enough affection with her. I thought the perk has something to do with that but i maybe totally wrong.
The perk was added a month(?) ago and is still being implemented fully. Not everything from early encounters grants the skill practice, but it will eventually be fully achieved through stuff like that. (Based on what Maj said about the perk on the Discord) The Excited Werewolf encounter has an Ass-Eater skill check.

Reactions: claralover
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes