Y.F.Y.

Dec 20, 2017
If the urka mistery box is not a gift for hiro or the gift is anything but urka's packaged/wrapped cock, I'm going to be disappointed
Urka mistery box is a new place Orc camp and meeting her family
And now I´m thinking of this but with Urka family
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don`t need to say who is Hiro kek and what happen

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
damn now I can't stop thinking her porridge... we need a nutcream hunters signature :ROFLMAO:
Hiro gets breakfast in bed, so does the Brigand if you're a charasmatic enough sort, then gets to enjoy some actual food if he helps out with tidying the cottage.
I just can't help but feel Hiro could be a massively positive influence on the Brigand, if he helped her maintain that cottage and kept her company, both emotionally and sexually.
Bumping this art again: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-07-4-majalis.1643/post-5625278

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Evokerr

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I've been helping to create a public fan community Discord server for Tales of Androgyny, with the help of several other community members (including a few from the current existing Patreon server), I'm happy to say it's about time to share it here:

Demon King's Realm (ToA 18+ Public Server)
Capture (2).PNG

(50 Invites, just to make sure we don't get overwhelmed if we reach that amount of users suddenly.)

For those who join, you'll be able to post images/embeded links after a day. (Counter Raid Tactic, to prevent people joining and spamming)

Hope you all enjoy! Be sure to give feedback on anything you feel is lacking/under-developed ^w^

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have a couple of questions,
#1:- is there any possesion/recruitment in the works for the the ghost?
#2:- will the female goblin Selkie get more content which may include a game over where Hiro accepts his place as her breeding slut, or potential recruitment for plenty of sexy repeatable scenes?
#3:- is Lura the mouth fiend finished or will she get more new content someday? The reason i'm asking for those 3 is that they are my top 3 faves in this game, top 5 has Urka and the Warlock.

As always I LOVE every thing you add into this and can't wait for more.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I have a couple of questions,
#1:- is there any possesion/recruitment in the works for the the ghost?
#2:- will the female goblin Selkie get more content which may include a game over where Hiro accepts his place as her breeding slut, or potential recruitment for plenty of sexy repeatable scenes?
#3:- is Lura the mouth fiend finished or will she get more new content someday? The reason i'm asking for those 3 is that they are my top 3 faves in this game, top 5 has Urka and the Warlock.

As always I LOVE every thing you add into this and can't wait for more.
Hope you get an answer for these queries! I love the Ghost and Selkie, especially the Ghost who I wish had more content of Hiro helping satisfy her bridal cravings for love and affectionate sex ~w~

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I'm gonna say it, I can't contain it anymore:
Mid-Prone Bone massages would be heavenly to receive/give. This game has me horny for deep tissue massaging while deep hole massaging is being performed.
Surprised there's not any massaging stuff really in the encounters, would be nice for several of the characters that could do with one (or would enjoy making Hiro cum buckets while they pound him deep.)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I've been helping to create a public fan community Discord server for Tales of Androgyny, with the help of several other community members (including a few from the current existing Patreon server), I'm happy to say it's about time to share it here:

Demon King's Realm (ToA 18+ Public Server)
View attachment 1173010

(50 Invites, just to make sure we don't get overwhelmed if we reach that amount of users suddenly.)

For those who join, you'll be able to post images/embeded links after a day. (Counter Raid Tactic, to prevent people joining and spamming)

Hope you all enjoy! Be sure to give feedback on anything you feel is lacking/under-developed ^w^
Added Dyno, so all users will now be granted the joining Role immediately. No need to wait for a mod to assign it :D

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Also could someone post the new Encounter and Feature surveys? I'm very interested in what the options are even if we can't vote on it ourselves.

Reactions: Twiton

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Will someone be uploading ? I mean it's seemed like we've been getting each update of v0.3.07.0 through v0.3.07.4 on the day of release.

So why no v0.3.08.0?

Reactions: vndnv

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Wow, I just saw their patreon page and they're just about to reach their support goal (it's at 99%). By the looks of it, reaching the goal would mean they'll have more time to make art for the game, which is perfect. I hope they make it.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes