Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I've found one of the new transition moves, it can be performed during Doggy Style! IT ALLOWS REVERSE COWGIRL, FINALLY!
1620071775514.png
Hope to find more as I keep playing.

Also, I have a question. The Brigand Cottage Flirt art, is that a placeholder or is that actually intended to be the Brigand with their hand on Hiro's head? I've sworn the colouring means it's not the Brigand but I can't honestly tell with my dumb-ass eyes. I entirely suck with colour association >_<

Last edited:
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
I've found one of the new transition moves, it can be performed during Doggy Style! IT ALLOWS REVERSE COWGIRL, FINALLY!
View attachment 1177066

Also, I have a question. The Brigand Cottage Flirt art, is that a placeholder or is that actually intended to be the Brigand with their hand on Hiro's head? I've sworn the colouring means it's not the Brigand but I can't honestly tell with my dumb-ass eyes. I entirely suck with colour association >_<
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This combat update was good. I just wish Hiro also had the ability to stay in the same position and keep going after cumming, similar to the enemies.

Also, that art you are speaking of is Hiro's Oral (after) art.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I just wish Hiro also had the ability to stay in the same position and keep going after cumming, similar to the enemies.

Also, that art you are speaking of is Hiro's Oral (after) art.
There's few poses where Hiro can keep cumming while doing them, the one I know of (which is top) is Hand-Job. Every other one is a bottom pose.

And thanks, I was looking for Brigand Midriff and the lighting on my laptop made me fail to recognise the colour difference >_<

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
QQ: its been like a month and a half since i've played (and i generally just like reading the new events in the scripts) and what are the makeout stuff and how do they work in battles?

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
View attachment 1177066

I love these transition moves, really let's the power dynamic flow back and forth smoothly. Looking forward to huge amount more of them. Like huge amounts.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I love these transition moves, really let's the power dynamic flow back and forth smoothly. Looking forward to huge amount more of them. Like huge amounts.
I do like being able to combo them to stack arousal before erupting. I also like Reverse Cowgirl getting some attention.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
I find this thread's lack of changelog disturbing.
Since nobody else has i will upload it here. It just seems to be a compilation of the last months content

Version: 0.3.08.0 - "Heterochromia" update
New features:
- Added new Status Effects, mostly related to sex/hybrid combat
- Embarrassed hurts a character's concentration, and increases the effectiveness of humiliating attacks, and can lead to a hypnotic effect!
- Desperate (to cum) greatly lowers a characters stats overall and encourages them to seek a climax (which will cure it!)
- Zonked is a temporary effect post-orgasm that limits a character's options while they sit in post-orgasmic bliss!
- Sensitivity is a class of status effects affecting various body parts - turning them into temporary enhanced erogenous zones!
- New status effects have been added to a wide number of skills that now synergize with each other in various ways
- Added Status Effect name to tooltip display when hovering over status during battle
- Added new Seduction skills
- Added skills to transition between sex positions
- Added Urka Companion check for scene branching
New content:
- Added new Trudy Kiss art!
- Added to a bunch of scenes
- Added to battle during Makeouts
- Added new companion chatter in multiple encounters
- Added new Monster Girl Beauty Pageant encounter!
- Several events featuring many different characters
- Exhibitionist and voyeuristic scenes
- Added new Cait the Catgirl scene
- Added new Minotauress scene
- Added new Lupa the Werewolf sceens
- Added new Unicorn scene
- Added new Dullahan scene
- Added new Urka scene
- Added new Werewolf x Trudy art!
- Available in new scenes and existing scene
- Available in battle when Werewolf pounces Trudy
- Added new Werewolf x Trudy scenes (in other werewolf encounters)
- Expanded existing Werewolf x Trudy scene
- Added new Warlock/Alma Kiss art!
- Added a lot of combat dialogue for specific scenarios with various characters
- Added new oral scene in Excited Werewolf encounter
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Tweaked Trudy's eyes in the cock worship art (with Kylira)
- Adjusted Trudy's scaling
- Fixed Dullahan Anal head disappearance
- Fixed description
- Fixed knotting softlock in story mode
- Fixed Brigand topping sex tag in story mode
- Fixed sex tag in Brigand Cottage encounter
- Added in scene that wasn't flagged properly
- Minor text edits
- Fixed typos

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Since nobody else has i will upload it here. It just seems to be a compilation of the last months content

Version: 0.3.08.0 - "Heterochromia" update
New features:
- Added new Status Effects, mostly related to sex/hybrid combat
- Embarrassed hurts a character's concentration, and increases the effectiveness of humiliating attacks, and can lead to a hypnotic effect!
- Desperate (to cum) greatly lowers a characters stats overall and encourages them to seek a climax (which will cure it!)
- Zonked is a temporary effect post-orgasm that limits a character's options while they sit in post-orgasmic bliss!
- Sensitivity is a class of status effects affecting various body parts - turning them into temporary enhanced erogenous zones!
- New status effects have been added to a wide number of skills that now synergize with each other in various ways
- Added Status Effect name to tooltip display when hovering over status during battle
- Added new Seduction skills
- Added skills to transition between sex positions
- Added Urka Companion check for scene branching
New content:
- Added new Trudy Kiss art!
- Added new companion chatter in multiple encounters
- Added new Monster Girl Beauty Pageant encounter!
- Several events featuring many different characters
- Exhibitionist and voyeuristic scenes
- Added new Cait the Catgirl scene
- Added new Minotauress scene
- Added new Lupa the Werewolf sceens
- Added new Unicorn scene
- Added new Dullahan scene
- Added new Urka scene
- Added new Werewolf x Trudy art!
- Available in new scenes and existing scene
- Available in battle when Werewolf pounces Trudy
- Added new Werewolf x Trudy scenes (in other werewolf encounters)
- Expanded existing Werewolf x Trudy scene
- Added new Warlock/Alma Kiss art!
- Added a lot of combat dialogue for specific scenarios with various characters
- Added new oral scene in Excited Werewolf encounter
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Tweaked Trudy's eyes in the cock worship art (with Kylira)
- Adjusted Trudy's scaling
- Fixed Dullahan Anal head disappearance
- Fixed description
- Fixed knotting softlock in story mode
- Fixed Brigand topping sex tag in story mode
- Fixed sex tag in Brigand Cottage encounter
- Added in scene that wasn't flagged properly
- Minor text edits
- Fixed typos
Can't tell what was added during the last weekly. Can anyone parse it out?

• Angry
Reactions: FluffyDaemon
Sep 29, 2018
This might be a really dumb question and I'm sorry for it, but wasn't there a 'new character' announced for last week's update? I checked both changelogs for this week and last week and I can't seem to find a mention of that new character in the changelogs. Am I blind?

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
This might be a really dumb question and I'm sorry for it, but wasn't there a 'new character' announced for last week's update? I checked both changelogs for this week and last week and I can't seem to find a mention of that new character in the changelogs. Am I blind?
Not for last week's update, she's being added in the first May weekly (Saturday).

Sep 29, 2018
While you're here, I wanted to thank you for the truly amazing game! I've been wondering for a while if you were planning to add scat (with a toggle for those who don't like that of course) to the game? I've seen your art on rule34 and since you've done some amazing pieces including it before, I thought maybe you would in ToA aswell? Thank you again!

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
While you're here, I wanted to thank you for the truly amazing game! I've been wondering for a while if you were planning to add scat (with a toggle for those who don't like that of course) to the game? I've seen your art on rule34 and since you've done some amazing pieces including it before, I thought maybe you would in ToA aswell? Thank you again!
Think they said ages ago that they probably wouldn't for this project, but they do have an excellent ability to do it. Anyway I won't put words in their mouth....

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry to ask but does anyone else have another download link for v0.3.08.0? I can't really use the one that jon564 provided

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes