Wavering

May 26, 2021
I think i have found a little bug in 3.08.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gag or no-gag - doesn't matter. This is on "Wasp" encounter.
Hmm, you could also report this on the new " " section that was created by Majalis on their itch.io page for ToA yesterday.
It's implied that that's to be the new thread for issues, the old one was archived; so I guess this one will be kept more up to date with current issues.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hmm, you could also report this on the new " " section that was created by Majalis on their itch.io page for ToA yesterday.
It's implied that that's to be the new thread for issues, the old one was archived; so I guess this one will be kept more up to date with current issues.
That's fantastic to hear, after your worries yesterday, I'm glad they took your post to heart and took active steps towards improving the situation! :D

Reactions: Wavering

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Allrighty! Link to follow if anybody else interested:
Actually i had to create account on this one.

Reactions: Wavering and Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is it just me or is the "flexible jaw" perk currently just a waste of one point?

MFW when i've tried to look out different scenes with it and found nothing:

hämmennys kiisu.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Might be like Ass Eater when it was introduced, still being implemented.
Yeah, that's what i've been thinking, especially when i though it would help around certain ladies with canine attributes or change the scenes to reflect around it.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah, that's what i've been thinking, especially when i though it would help around certain ladies with canine attributes or change the scenes to reflect around it.
It could also mean Hiro can swallow bigger dicks than normal,

• Wow
Reactions: Mr Technician
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes