Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Twiton you did first official ToA hypno party gif. With that music playing in the background - i can't stop playing now... :ROFLMAO:
You want to commission Wholesome Brigand Fan Art from Twitter artists, encouraging them to support the game too, you want toooooo....

What, it's not working?

That's... Uh, silly. I'd never use hypnosis to influence the fandom.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Technician

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
You want to commission Wholesome Brigand Fan Art from Twitter artists, encouraging them to support the game too, you want toooooo....

What, it's not working?

That's... Uh, silly. I'd never use hypnosis to influence the fandom.
I want to commission Wholesome Fan Art from Twitter artists~~
ok, sooo...*open Bank account* I have...11 euros...mmh, guess another time then.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I want to commission Wholesome Fan Art from Twitter artists~~
ok, sooo...*open Bank account* I have...11 euros...mmh, guess another time then.
"Ye've barely got a coin to yer name. Hope ye have better days, friend."
- Brigand, Thief Encounter Broke Outcome
Don't worry, more art is coming soon from Macaron.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
"Ye've barely got a coin to yer name. Hope ye have better days, friend."
- Brigand, Thief Encounter Broke Outcome
Don't worry, more art is coming soon from Macaron.
I'm more used to pay in nature ;)
(i wish it was the case anyway :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Twiton

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Ok everyone is broke af, and were loving this game art and fanbase, but i have to ask it, am i the only one that would willingly buy a ToA themed dildo? like come on why no one already tought about selling them or having a place that you can get customized ones hahahah, life is unfair i guess.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Ok everyone is broke af, and were loving this game art and fanbase, but i have to ask it, am i the only one that would willingly buy a ToA themed dildo? like come on why no one already tought about selling them or having a place that you can get customized ones hahahah, life is unfair i guess.
I would, i have a growing collection of... toys, but i would love ToA themed ones.
My only problem with that is, it's not really that groundbreaking.
I mean, horse, canine, human, BIG human, aliens, outlandish even demonic, if you look around long enough you can find pretty much anything.
I would love some, but it's not like i can't buy a dog dildo and pretend it's lupa if you know what i mean.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
THE URKA DILDO IS NOT REAL
THE URKA DILDO CAN'T HURT YOU(R ANUS)

And, real talk, I'd love to by ToA official merchandise. Not even personally the NSFW stuff, which I'm sure there'd be a demand for obviously, I'd love just some basic merch like mugs or tees.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dexter1927

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
And, real talk, I'd love to by ToA official merchandise. Not even personally the NSFW stuff, which I'm sure there'd be a demand for obviously, I'd love just some basic merch like mugs or tees.
well who doesn't? Even though i find it really hard to think about a non NSFW stuff , even if i would gladly go for a poster or dunno strangely even a mug with a funny quote from the game would be awesome, felt so bad to not include this kind of merch

But isn't the point to hurt ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, but it isn't real
Please guys i have a weak hearth can't get me trough all this emotions hahah

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
"Hmm... Why don't I try traveling with all my companions at the same time, it might be safer and help bond them as a team, what's the worse that could happen?"
Untitled (4).png
"Okay, now I remember why I don't- ALMA, STOP CASTING THAT SPELL, HE'LL PAY FOR THE OREOS AND THE BET!"
1622312339472.png

that inspired this

I seriously wish Alma did actually get some interactions with Team Hiro, I figure she'd be a good element in the group dynamics.​

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
well who doesn't? Even though i find it really hard to think about a non NSFW stuff , even if i would gladly go for a poster or dunno strangely even a mug with a funny quote from the game would be awesome, felt so bad to not include this kind of merch
The SFW art or even some of the goofy quotes would indeed be fantastic. The background art used for this game is wonderful, I'd love it as posters, but also the illustrations for icons alone would be nice on a tea mug.

1622312847155.png
This on a coffee mug would be superb.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Presenting :
"Toys of Androgyny, Your holes will never look the same"
With product like :
- The Selkie, a green dildo with egg-laying capabilities
- The Alma, a delicate but strong human dong, sold with strong poppers and hypno videos
- The Urka, A huge and strong green cock with warts to massage your inner walls
- The Dullahan, A nice prostate massager with a "mouth" fleshlight integrated
- The Lupa, a nice golden dog cock with an inflatable knot
And many more
Subscribe today and receive a mermaid egg for free.

----------

Damn, even writing that made me drool a little :p

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Presenting :
- The Drow, dildo with a dog-whistle attachment THIS DILDO IS ILLEGAL, DO NOT BUY IT
- The Brigand, a normal dildo. It does come with a bottle of wine, soup, a booklet of synonyms for cum and an Adam Ant Album.
- The Hiro, telescopic dildo with cage attatchment and lever action for flacid or errect.
- The Ogre, totally not a Dreamworks licenced Dildo we re-painted. Ignore Mike Myer's voice lines when it pushes your prostate.
- The Ghost Bride, is not a dildo. It is just a bunch of romantic tragedy movies that come in a Dildo packaging box.
- The Naga, buy one get one free.
- The Jester,
- The Dark Knight, just like the Alma but requires signing a life waiver before using.
- The Shopkeep, never arrives.
- The Merrybelle, just like the Dark Knight but it shoots you if you don't use it.
- The Vampire Twins, an onahole dildo combo device which comes with a free subway 7-inch and drink.
- The Innkeep, just a normal Dildo but it does have bluetooth log-in with most hotels.

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.08.4)

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
i guess ill add some more then :ROFLMAO::
The Mommy Minotauress, mistery dildo with 3 liters of fresh milk and a copy of " Oedipus complex for dummies"
The Lura, human dildo with 100 recipes with cum by Gordon Ramsey
The Spider, now with 10 eggs and spidey plushy
The Harpy, Super flexible dildo to attach on top of doorsteps and surprise your guests
The Ogre, comfortable phallic chair, the perfect object for the "everything is a dildo if you're brave enough" kind of person
and last but not least The unicorn, best horse dildo you'll ever try but disintegrates after the first use

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.08.4)

Finally, we can play Maze Runner.
Right? That's what Maze Runner is? I've never read the book or watched the movie, how much Bull cock and mama milkers were in that thing?

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Presenting :
With product like :
- The Selkie, a green dildo with egg-laying capabilities
- The Alma, a delicate but strong human dong, sold with strong poppers and hypno videos
- The Urka, A huge and strong green cock with warts to massage your inner walls
- The Dullahan, A nice prostate massager with a "mouth" fleshlight integrated
- The Lupa, a nice golden dog cock with an inflatable knot
And many more
Subscribe today and receive a mermaid egg for free.

----------

Damn, even writing that made me drool a little :p
- The Drow, dildo with a dog-whistle attachment THIS DILDO IS ILLEGAL, DO NOT BUY IT
- The Brigand, a normal dildo. It does come with a bottle of wine, soup, a booklet of synonyms for cum and an Adam Ant Album.
- The Hiro, telescopic dildo with cage attatchment and lever action for flacid or errect.
- The Ogre, totally not a Dreamworks licenced Dildo we re-painted. Ignore Mike Myer's voice lines when it pushes your prostate.
- The Ghost Bride, is not a dildo. It is just a bunch of romantic tragedy movies that come in a Dildo packaging box.
- The Naga, buy one get one free.
- The Jester,
- The Dark Knight, just like the Alma but requires signing a life waiver before using.
- The Shopkeep, never arrives.
- The Merrybelle, just like the Dark Knight but it shoots you if you don't use it.
- The Vampire Twins, an onahole dildo combo device which comes with a free subway 7-inch and drink.
- The Innkeep, just a normal Dildo but it does have bluetooth log-in with most hotels.
One of each please!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes