Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I haven't figured out how to trigger it, wish the patch notes were slightly more detailed in times like this.
By the looks of the Script, you need to trigger the mid-section of the Warlock Quest (After you return to her from the Town Square incident) then engage the Brigand Weak or Strong Encounter.

Reactions: LostNumberXIII

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
am i the only one desapointed in the demon king? i was expecting something a bit less over the top but instead we got a wired dragon girl with a wierd dick, even the scenes arent that special she is just a lesser version of the dark knight

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
am i the only one desapointed in the demon king? i was expecting something a bit less over the top but instead we got a wired dragon girl with a wierd dick, even the scenes arent that special she is just a lesser version of the dark knight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
I haven't figured out how to trigger it, wish the patch notes were slightly more detailed in times like this.
Right? Stuff like added tavern/brigand scenes are pretty vague considering how many exist. No idea if it's just a slight alteration to an already existing scene, if it requires a certain lust or purity level, etc. We don't need a walkthrough for each new scene, but it would be a nice QoL addition to add hints in the patchnotes for what triggers the new scenes.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Right? Stuff like added tavern/brigand scenes are pretty vague considering how many exist. No idea if it's just a slight alteration to an already existing scene, if it requires a certain lust or purity level, etc. We don't need a walkthrough for each new scene, but it would be a nice QoL addition to add hints in the patchnotes for what triggers the new scenes.
  • Added new Warlock Portal Questline scenes
    [*]- Added Camp scene (similar to goblin camp scene trigger)
    [*]- Added Brigand scene
    [*]- Added Catgirl scenes
    [*]- Added Tavern scene
Seems the hint was that the scene was connected to the Warlock Portal Quest, as a sub-sectioned change /shrug
I do wish there was more communication among the fan platforms, when questions like these are asked, by a Majalis Social Rep. One who could easily get answers for us, act as an official guide at times.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
One of the first Community Fan Polls I made was "Who do you want a Camp Ambush encounter with?", for when Hiro goes to sleep. The winners were Werewolf, Brigand & Vampire Sisters. The poll is now sadly deleted, due to the Subreddit purge after my ban, but:

I would literally commit tax evasion to get a scene of the Brigand sneaking into our tent. One where we either are forced to service her or where we can flip the situation, by playing on her desire to enjoy a nice cosy shared sleeping bag on a cold/rainy night.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
One of the first Community Fan Polls I made was "Who do you want a Camp Ambush encounter with?", for when Hiro goes to sleep. The winners were Werewolf, Brigand & Vampire Sisters.

I would literally commit tax evasion to get a scene of the Brigand sneaking into our tent.
downright hype can it also happen in the tavern cause thats what it looks like

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
downright hype can it also happen in the tavern cause thats what it looks like
The Brigand scene added in this update only happens if you have the Alma Town Portal quest active, at the mid-stage, while encountering the Brigand Weak & Strong Variants. I was just talking about your eagerness for more camp sleeping scenes, which this sadly doesn't have (it's only an awake portal fuck scene, like the others), because I really like the idea of us being almost defenceless as she straddles us with both of her swords out.

The new Portal Quest Triggers happen at the Tavern, During the Brigand & Cait encounters and when you rest at camp during the Quest.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
Seems the hint was that the scene was connected to the Warlock Portal Quest, as a sub-sectioned change /shrug
I do wish there was more communication among the fan platforms, when questions like these are asked, by a Majalis Social Rep. One who could easily get answers for us, act as an official guide at times.
i have the same problem too to often we are not told how things were changed or what. just what is added with no context

• Sad

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
The Brigand scene added in this update only happens if you have the Alma Town Portal quest active, at the mid-stage, while encountering the Brigand Weak & Strong Variants. I was just talking about your eagerness for more camp sleeping scenes, which this sadly doesn't have (it's only an awake portal fuck scene, like the others), because I really like the idea of us being almost defenceless as she straddles us with both of her swords out.

The new Portal Quest Triggers happen at the Tavern, During the Brigand & Cait encounters and when you rest at camp during the Quest.
WTF so i need to start again with the alma quest or do i only need her at my camp. from there do i start with the tavern.

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes