Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
At first I was thinking the "Instructions to use the jar" was for just being able to play the game, but its also for doing the gallery unlock/etc? Don't need the gallery unlock, should I just wait for the x64? (x64 isnt a typo for x86 right?) version then since the jar is the only version that is up to date atm (If that's the main reason for even using the jar I guess)? For context, this would be my first time trying the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
July 2021 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.10.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some new additions added since the last weekly; New Alma (Warlock) scenes, as well as Lupa - the Blonde Werewolf, Knotting animation.

menny

May 28, 2017
I kinda hope there will eventually be a time when you can play as one of the monster girls, be it as a mod or an actual feature

• Red Heart

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
July 2021 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.10.0

There are some new additions added since the last weekly; New Alma (Warlock) scenes, as well as Lupa - the Blonde Werewolf, Knotting animation.

Awwww yiss.... this monthly is the shit man!

View attachment sykkii.mp4

• Yay, new update!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I kinda hope there will eventually be a time when you can play as one of the monster girls, be it as a mod or an actual feature
For real, I'd be massively interested in Side Story Adventures/Flashbacks as characters besides Hiro. Maybe stuff that happened before or during Adventure/Story Mode, before or after meeting Hiro, from the perspective of someone like Trudy, Kylira, Alma, Urka, Brigand or the other Humanoids. Standalone stories that give us more development on how these individuals interact around others, specifically those who aren't Heroes or who they're used to dealing with.

EDIT: This'd include a set stat sheet, with skills set for that specific character, maybe having a unique ability, feature or trait that makes their battle gameplay different.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
Its weirdly off center for me, when i pick fullscreen i get the upper right part of the screen and the rest is obscured, no matter which resolution i pick. Any fix?

Also when i close the options menu it kicks me out of the game saying theres a fatal error lol

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Its weirdly off center for me, when i pick fullscreen i get the upper right part of the screen and the rest is obscured, no matter which resolution i pick. Any fix?
If you don't get a solution here, try the official Subreddit or Itchio Bug Thread

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Are there dedicated ass eating scenes besides the one with the Warlock? (outside of combat I mean). I know there's facesitting with the brothel madame, but that's not quite it. I would love to have a rimming scene with Urka

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Are there dedicated ass eating scenes besides the one with the Warlock? (outside of combat I mean). I know there's facesitting with the brothel madame, but that's not quite it. I would love to have a rimming scene with Urka
Yes.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes