Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
ok exactly what i meant....wasted 10 minutes trying to figure shit out n im not using the jar crap so if someone smarter than me can tell me where to find a windows version of 3095 or if someone can tell me that it doesnt exist then plz just do....
On your defense:
I wasn't able ever to find anything with the search function. It's simply magic, and dark one.

Now, that being said... dude.
The 3095 version link is literally some post above yours, AND on the main post. That's not search, it's just 2 clicks.

On a side note, not specifically to anyone, I just don't get the desperate rush of "I need my nutfap on the next minute plz halp".
Even when my balls are like fists and my boner is ripping my pants, I can take some minutes to look around a bit, both to find a game, and in-game for options. Sheesh

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
"I need my nutfap on the next minute plz halp, my balls are like fists and my boner is ripping my pants."
- The Brigand, telling the Shopkeep why she 'the biggest watermelon you've got and some new pants'.

• Haha
Reactions: Fuzzcat

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
- The Brigand, telling the Shopkeep why she 'the biggest watermelon you've got and some new pants'.
Y'now, it would be interesting and fun to have that kind of seemingly useless (well, relative) items, that can be used at certain points in the game -and we need to find/figure out-.

You can buy a watermelon, carve a couple holes, and it can be used to avoid a goblin gangbang (one use) node, and die laughing.
A ginger root, that can be stick on to holes (since the Ogre unavoidable attack has been mentioned above...) to avoid X battle once.

Kinda like potions, but to alter certain battles.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MinXe and Twiton

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello, I have an issue with the game. I use Mac OS catalina and I'm trying to open the .jar file but I can't. I've downloaded JDK 18 but I don't know how to use the terminal properly. So, I was wondering if there's a solution.

It says there's an error with LWJLG but as I said, I don't know how to use the terminal and I've introduced the command java -XStartOnFirstThread -jar [filename].jar but it does nothing. I don't know what to do anymore, please help.
Have you seen this post https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-09-5-majalis.1643/post-6058682 ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Y'now, it would be interesting and fun to have that kind of seemingly useless (well, relative) items, that can be used at certain points in the game -and we need to find/figure out-.

You can buy a watermelon, carve a couple holes, and it can be used to avoid a goblin gangbang (one use) node, and die laughing.
A ginger root, that can be stick on to holes (since the Ogre unavoidable attack has been mentioned above...) to avoid X battle once.

Kinda like potions, but to alter certain battles.
For Cait, Ice Cream.
For the Tentacle Witch, Garfield Calendar.
For the Minotaurress, Red Blanket.
For the Dark Knight, Spider. (Everyone has a weakness)
For the Jester, Seltzer.
For the Dullahan, Spider. (Everyone has animals they love)

• Haha
Reactions: Fuzzcat

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Dumb question, considering the name of the game, but
Is all game characters are trans-humans...trans-peoples....mmmmm....have both male and female specific body parts?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I downloaded the Zulu version, but it sends the same error code 0x02000148, and says the crash is in the LWJGL Application thread, when I input the command Java -XStartOnFirstThread -jar TalesOfAndrogynyv0.3.09.3.jar it freezes.
Could you check your java version for me ? In Terminal, type Java -version
Just making sure the Open JDK is correctly installed.

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
only shemales, or dickgirls if you will, in case term shemale triggers anyone.
You could have just said 'shemale', but you put in additional effort just to make sure people knew you meant it in an offensive way. Bravo.

Literally not a single futanari here. Every girl has either penis (most likely), or pussy (just a few of them).
Yes, thankfully the devs realize that the open-wound-thing should be kept to a minimum.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
You could have just said 'shemale', but you put in additional effort just to make sure people knew you meant it in an offensive way. Bravo.

Yes, thankfully the devs realize that the open-wound-thing should be kept to a minimum.
Good job on twisting my words and putting in my mouth innuendoes that I didn't intend.

Vshad0w

Jun 26, 2021
Could you check your java version for me ? In Terminal, type Java -version
Just making sure the Open JDK is correctly installed.

openjdk version "18-ea" 2022-03-15

OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 18-ea+3-63)

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 18-ea+3-63, mixed mode, sharing)

This one

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
openjdk version "18-ea" 2022-03-15

OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 18-ea+3-63)

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 18-ea+3-63, mixed mode, sharing)

This one
Ok. I tried it with the command you used (Java -XStartOnFirstThread -jar) and got an error, but using java -jar (path to jar file) opens the game (as does doubleclicking the jar BTW. If Java is correctly installed, there should be no need for Terminal to start the jar)

• Thinking Face

Vshad0w

Jun 26, 2021
Ok. I tried it with the command you used (Java -XStartOnFirstThread -jar) and got an error, but using java -jar (path to jar file) opens the game (as does doubleclicking the jar BTW. If Java is correctly installed, there should be no need for Terminal to start the jar)

I'm trying to use the terminal bc clicking the .jar doesn't work, it fails to open and send an error message

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton and PBS666

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Survey #57 Results!

• New Character Art - Fire Elemental Doggy
  • New Animation - Ghost Reverse Cowgirl Anal
  • New Scenario - Selkie the Goblin Date Night
  • New Feature - Roaming/Dueling Enemies
"New survey winners! Fire Elemental Doggy should be fun, as should Ghost Reverse Cowgirl Anal (the previous animation winner, Blonde Werewolf Knotting, is going up in the monthly and is already implemented!). Selkie the Goblin Date Night has been a long time coming. Roaming/Dueling Enemies goes on the backlog. I'd love to see more little sprites on the world map wandering around~"

Well well well, looks like Selkie is finally getting that content we've hoped for.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Seems they're done with warlock sph/feminization, I was hoping for more of that. I don't really see much point of cock shrinking scene if no one acknowledges your size anyway.
There should be more additions to the Alma quest in the next Weekly Update, from what I understand.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes