claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Seems they're done with warlock sph/feminization, I was hoping for more of that. I don't really see much point of cock shrinking scene if no one acknowledges your size anyway.
I doubt they're finished with it, it's more likely that they'll come back to it at a later date or when people vote for it again.

Reactions: Twiton

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Survey #57 Results!

• New Character Art - Fire Elemental Doggy
  • New Animation - Ghost Reverse Cowgirl Anal
  • New Scenario - Selkie the Goblin Date Night
  • New Feature - Roaming/Dueling Enemies
"New survey winners! Fire Elemental Doggy should be fun, as should Ghost Reverse Cowgirl Anal (the previous animation winner, Blonde Werewolf Knotting, is going up in the monthly and is already implemented!). Selkie the Goblin Date Night has been a long time coming. Roaming/Dueling Enemies goes on the backlog. I'd love to see more little sprites on the world map wandering around~"

Well well well, looks like Selkie is finally getting that content we've hoped for.
Nice one.

Reaper202020

Jul 3, 2017
Hey quick question. Has anyone ever had the issue where after clicking the exe nothing happens? All the files are there, and iv redownloaded it, but its like the game simply wont start.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hey quick question. Has anyone ever had the issue where after clicking the exe nothing happens? All the files are there, and iv redownloaded it, but its like the game simply wont start.
I believe you're using the java version, meaning you need Java to run it.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You could flip the gigantic switch saying cheat mode
I think they haven't been here for when the feature was added, to allow a full gallery unlock with Cheat Mode, hence the comment regarding old saves. A helpful addition would be the button mentioning it unlocks all gallery entries, when moused over, so hopefully Majalis can change the text box.
1624982315452.png

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Hmmm it didn't have that before, nice addition tho. Well if i have skipped so many versions might as well play it again. See how the story has progressed.

• Yay, new update!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm trying to use the terminal bc clicking the .jar doesn't work, it fails to open and send an error message
If the java -jar command doesn't work for you, then the last thing I can think of is that I send you the Java RTE that works for me, so that you can replace the not-working built-in RTE of the Mac app with one that does work. Caveat: I'm on Mojave, so I can't guarantee it will work on Catalina. Let me know if you are interested.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes