Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
New art post, you know the drill ;)
link :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"About to dump a hot load in you~"
"Please, I beg you, can we have some normal sex without the fire puns..."
"... are they ?"
This could be either Hiro or the Elemental, tbh.

Fantastic art from Alis, as usual, love to see the Elemental getting more love!

• Haha
Reactions: UndeadEve

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I assume they're referring to beings that only have a vagina without a penis attached, or only having a penis.

As far as I remember only Cindy, the brothel madame, has said feature. Other ladies in this game have only a dick, or both a sausage and taco, AKA a futanari.
There's two other prostitutes that I remember being 100% female in the brothel as well as the angel in the forgotten shrine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
There's two other prostitutes that I remember being 100% female in the brothel as well as the angel in the forgotten shrine.
There's also Shopkeep(?), Alara, Tentacle Witch(?), Mermaid, Helena and the Story Mode Brothel Hero & Bank Nurses we meet(?)
does no one else get this?
I think you have to report this issue on the , hopefully you'll get an official answer, but as a solution too!
" If you go to %UserProfile%/.prefs/ you'll find a file called tales-of-androgyny-preferences - open it with a text editor and delete the width and height entries (the whole line that they're on) or set them to, say, 960 and 540 respectively. "
Best of luck!

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
New art post, you know the drill ;)
link :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oof, most art for the game's cutscenes is good, but for some reason this one is *especially* hot to me (no pun intended)! I guess it's cause Hiro/PC looks kind of submissive/pleasured pose with him being bent over doggy, and the Fire Elemental's domme mommy look makes it that much better.

I swear, if Majallis ever did a weekly or monthly update solely to do a pass on cutscenes that don't have art or only use generic ones, I would not complain at all.

• Love

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
So ive been egged by the goblin had a baby met her again and visited the town of monsters and found her at the pub but when i return to the previous town the goblin date is still greyed out am i missing a step? Sorry for asking so many questions.
The goblin date is in the town of monsters i think the greyed out date is almas. There is a small chance that the goblin will appear at the bar and then you go through a mini date with her.

• Red Heart

TrunksSsj06

Aug 31, 2018
Downloaded the newest update and i keep getting errors whenever combat starts "Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private final java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicLong java.util.Random.seed accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.util" to unnamed module @11028347" Any help?

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Just did the Selkie date.

Hiro

Marry that Goblin. Or let her Marry you, it's time to be that Goblin's stay-at-hut partner. They need a constant buddy to hang with, they're too perfect!

Downloaded the newest update and i keep getting errors whenever combat starts "Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private final java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicLong java.util.Random.seed accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.util" to unnamed module @11028347" Any help?
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-10-3-majalis.1643/post-6212563 If you don't get a solution here, check this.

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
You know, almost every playthrough I have ends up with me being a godlike character that never really runs into trouble because of how powerful I am. I might do a new game where I pick the "weakest" class and give myself a personal goal that if the fight can be ended/resolved through sex, I have to try and do that. Instantly just hitting surrender at the start of every fight just wouldn't be fun and imo, kind of cheating.

Thinking of playing one of the magic based classes as I consider it the "weakest" class since they have to balance mana during fights and can't just swing hit after hit like the other classes and recover all their stamina with 1 use of Second Wind.

Guuy

Jan 28, 2019
anyone having problem with the resolution with the jar file ? when i make the game full screen the whole picture dont appear

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You know, almost every playthrough I have ends up with me being a godlike character that never really runs into trouble because of how powerful I am. I might do a new game where I pick the "weakest" class and give myself a personal goal that if the fight can be ended/resolved through sex, I have to try and do that. Instantly just hitting surrender at the start of every fight just wouldn't be fun and imo, kind of cheating.

Thinking of playing one of the magic based classes as I consider it the "weakest" class since they have to balance mana during fights and can't just swing hit after hit like the other classes and recover all their stamina with 1 use of Second Wind.
Story Mode balances things well, each fight is a test of your game knowledge and the resources you've saved up.
Adventure Mode is the story of CHAD HIRO, who fucks and gets fucked by whoever they want.

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
Lura is sweet, I love that dorky wereslut ^w^
I hope she gets some love in Story Mode as a character too!
Lupa is the werewolf, Lura is the name of the mouth fiend (unless I'm completely misremembering, that's a possibility). I like Lupa too, but the mouth fiend is right up my alley.

• Wow

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Lupa is the werewolf, Lura is the name of the mouth fiend (unless I'm completely misremembering, that's a possibility). I like Lupa too, but the mouth fiend is right up my alley.
Ah I got the two mixed up! TBH, having them both working in the same brothel... Wouldn't it be often the case, with such similar names, where customers mix up the two employees when asking for them? :ROFLMAO:

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
Ah I got the two mixed up! TBH, having them both working in the same brothel... Wouldn't it be often the case, with such similar names, where customers mix up the two employees when asking for them? :ROFLMAO:
Well no matter which one you end up with your throat is going to be getting stretched to its limits lol

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes