Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
how can one trigger the date with the goblin?
" To get the goblin date, you'll have to encounter the goblin a second time after getting egged, or have a goblin baby, and you'll need to travel to the Town of Monsters to find her. " - Majalis Blurb

You head to the Tavern, IIRC, to trigger this encounter once you've fulfilled all the conditions. Hope you find it and enjoy it, take care!

I think this was mentioned already on this thread.
Yup, I've told others both here and on other platforms, but it doesn't hurt to help so I'll gladly repeat it ^w^

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
is there a dedicated guide the newest quests?
No, sorry to disappoint. For the Alma quest you do need to visit the Silajam Town Square during the day, confront Alma and then you can start getting the other triggers.

darkmastereh

Dec 27, 2019
guys me again sorry, majalis told me i should be using the jre thats comes with the game to make it work but don't know how can someone help?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.10.4)

(download link on the bottom - reminder that the Dropbox links are in posts tagged with "Dropbox link", which you can access from the left-hand "Featured Tag" section on our feed!)

Weekly time!
This time around we've got new Hiro Victory art, a new Spanking stance with new dialogue and associated skills, and designated camping areas that provide benefits (right now, they provide a lot more healing per time/food than camping elsewhere). We've also added and tweaked some other neat little things, as well.
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Thanks for supporting us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
New features
  • Added Spanking stance
  • Added World Map area location names
  • Good camping tiles offer more health recovery
New content:
  • Added new Hiro Victory art
  • Added new combat dialogue (Spanking stance)
  • Added camp tile icon
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Improved Mountain Man racial ability
  • Updated Game Over music
  • Adjusted encounter locations
  • Fixed crash in story mode near ogre
[/SPOILER]

ToA - New Weekly Build! (0.3.10.4)
DOOOOPPPEEEE

We finally know the name of the VOLCANO ZONE! Time to find it out :D Also, SPANKING! Gonna love doing that to all the enemies, especially selkie.
Also, I like the idea that the Brigand suddenly got this new improved racial ability in the middle of the day like: "What the fack?"
New Music too :eek:

guys me again sorry, majalis told me i should be using the jre thats comes with the game to make it work but don't know how can someone help?
That's Java, specifically this file, do you have Java installed?
1627131958560.png

New Art ;

View attachment 1316291

This weekly looks dull from the art perspective.
That negative space TOTALLY implies that we'll have Team Hiro in the art too! That'd be dope, having the whole team in for a group photo ^w^
Also, based on the trees and buildings in the background, is this image maybe meant to be based on the Demon King's Realm?
And, yo, imagine the enemies getting Victory art of them doing the same pose.

Last edited:
Reactions: SochinTanshou

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.10.4)

(download link on the bottom - reminder that the Dropbox links are in posts tagged with "Dropbox link", which you can access from the left-hand "Featured Tag" section on our feed!)

Weekly time!
This time around we've got new Hiro Victory art, a new Spanking stance with new dialogue and associated skills, and designated camping areas that provide benefits (right now, they provide a lot more healing per time/food than camping elsewhere). We've also added and tweaked some other neat little things, as well.
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Thanks for supporting us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ToA - New Weekly Build! (0.3.10.4)
Wow that's a pretty meager update

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Wow that's a pretty meager update
New Combat Dialogue, New Music, New Combat Stance & Skills, Racial Ability Tweaks, Adding Location Names (Which has been a pet peeve of mine for a long time) and buffing the camping meta is good QoL stuff though!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hopefully Majalis sees this, the Divebombing Harpy is still not engaging in a fight when you succeed a dodge check (Despite the dialogue not implying at all that we escaped.)
Also, Spanking seems to immediately force us into Supine at random, keeping us in the grapple still.

Last edited:

darkmastereh

Dec 27, 2019
View attachment 1316482

yes, in my frustrated tentatives in solving the issue by myself, i've seen numerous tutorials videos, but none of them have helped as the jre thats comes within the game doesn't have a java.exe

but as a noob in computer things and games, my best alternatives are sticking with the old extract to, double click and play

since java comand code are a lv99 hiden boss that my lv1 ass can't hope to beat
so if you're wiling to help i wold praise thine name in my cants to the hentai gods to bless us in your pursue in fiding good games and kinks we are still to discover

P.s that's just how dumb i'm
P.s.s i do khow that my english dosen't make much sense but please don't kill me T.T

rodiy30

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 1316482

yes, in my frustrated tentatives in solving the issue by myself, i've seen numerous tutorials videos, but none of them have helped as the jre thats comes within the game doesn't have a java.exe

but as a noob in computer things and games, my best alternatives are sticking with the old extract to, double click and play

since java comand code are a lv99 hiden boss that my lv1 ass can't hope to beat
so if you're wiling to help i wold praise thine name in my cants to the hentai gods to bless us in your pursue in fiding good games and kinks we are still to discover

P.s that's just how dumb i'm
P.s.s i do khow that my english dosen't make much sense but please don't kill me T.T
What kind of error message do you get when you launch the .exe file?

darkmastereh

Dec 27, 2019
What kind of error message do you get when you launch the .exe file?
this is the error note thats apears every time i try to launch the .exe or the .jar files
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.lwjgl.Sys
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.<clinit>(Display.java:135)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglGraphics.setVSync(LwjglGraphics.java:592)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126)
think you can help me good sir?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!

I dunno about y'all but that might be the most positive looking background in this entire game thus far. It's like Hiro left his adventuring lifestyle and went off to live happily ever after with Kylira in the Elf lands or something.
Based on the buildings and trees in the background, it's Hiro in the Demon King's Realm.
The Demon King's lands are beautiful, in contrast to the rather bleak Waking Lands. It seems something terrible happened there, leaving a split between Ironia and the Demon King's Realm.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

1627177161552.png
Please help out, where you can, so we can have a useful guide for newcomers that want specific scene art. Either non-cheaters or public build players ^w^

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes