Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
new game broke all my saves

fun
It did for me as well, but that could be because I played the Mountainman race this time around. Since this update changed the bonus values for the Mountainman race it might've caused a discrepancy between the game and it trying to read the save files; so it goes kaput.

Oh well, I've been meaning to play the game through story mode again anyways to see if anything has changed within the past many months. Time for an honest, no-cheating playthrough once again! :geek:

Based on the buildings and trees in the background, it's Hiro in the Demon King's Realm.
The Demon King's lands are beautiful, in contrast to the rather bleak Waking Lands. It seems something terrible happened there, leaving a split between Ironia and the Demon King's Realm.
Ah I see. I'm still behind on the lore of the game so I'm hoping to re-learn and discover new things in story mode. Perhaps it is nigh time to update the ToA wiki with more lore stuffs? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not much in this update...
And the next one is just going to be a combo of the ones this month, so...

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How do you get egged by the goblin? I'm trying to start the goblin date scenario
You either need to Satisfy a Female Goblin anally (let them fuck you until they're happy) or surrender and ask them to fuck your ass, until they're all finished. (Fail all the saves)
Then, you need to get anally or orally fucked by either a Wereslut, Centaur, Harpy or Naga. After that, you'll birth a Goblin Baby in about an in-game week. (Be sure to get fertilised before the eggs are flushed out. To avoid them being flushed out, wear the buttplug.)

sunstun

May 7, 2019
How do you get egged by the goblin? I'm trying to start the goblin date scenario
Not sure the exact mechanics, but I think you let the female goblin repeatedly fuck you. Like a lot.
Not sure if you can do it in battle, but I think even if you win you get the option to continuously ride her afterwards
This is what I remember from before the date scene update so I might be thinking of a different scenario
Edit: lmao just a bit slow

• Haha

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So what's going on with the evoker class?
I think is the general consensus.

Probably in the same development priority as Story Mode Zone 2, the next Game Over Playable Ending and the Dark Knight's Serve choice. Behind the scenes and not front & centre stage. It'll be announced probably in an upcoming blurb, until then we should keep an ear out.

happymansix2

Oct 8, 2020
I think is the general consensus.

Probably in the same development priority as Story Mode Zone 2, the next Game Over Playable Ending and the Dark Knight's Serve choice. Behind the scenes and not front & centre stage. It'll be announced probably in an upcoming blurb, until then we should keep an ear out.
Alright, I'll keep an eye on it.

holasoiflair

Aug 20, 2020
Uh, seems off-topic but got a question: When calculating damage, it uses formulas like these (example taken from the Gladius +): "RDamage = Base + 3 + Bonus(2) + (Strength + Agility) / 6k" My question is, what does "6k" mean in context? Is it 6 but with a weird typo? Also what does base refer too?

• Thinking Face

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Uh, seems off-topic but got a question: When calculating damage, it uses formulas like these (example taken from the Gladius +): "RDamage = Base + 3 + Bonus(2) + (Strength + Agility) / 6k" My question is, what does "6k" mean in context? Is it 6 but with a weird typo? Also what does base refer too?
It refers to the Base stats you choose at the beginning, when you allocate the point and choose how much your ass is going to sound when getting spanked (butt size).

• Wow

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
It refers to the Base stats you choose at the beginning, when you allocate the point and choose how much your ass is going to sound when getting spanked (butt size).
I think it means more like Base Stat as in the stat you have without modifiers from enchanted items perhaps?
But there's also stats from Perks like Combat Expertise(?)...
Would be nice to have a calculator program to figure out the specific formulas, if we knew what the variables meant.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
The R and the k there are because that font doesn't have square brackets, so it displays other characters instead. The formula there is just Damage = Base + 3 + Bonus + (Strength + Agility)/6. We're going to finalize all the fonts and customization thereof later down the line.

holasoiflair

Aug 20, 2020
The R and the k there are because that font doesn't have square brackets, so it displays other characters instead. The formula there is just Damage = Base + 3 + Bonus + (Strength + Agility)/6. We're going to finalize all the fonts and customization thereof later down the line.
Oh, okay, thanks for claryfying that! But still, does "Base" refer to a base weapon strength, base strength (as in the stat) in general or something else?

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Oh, okay, thanks for claryfying that! But still, does "Base" refer to a base weapon strength, base strength (as in the stat) in general or something else?
Yeah, base damage is your Strength, although it starts to add less to your base damage at higher Strength scores. The number after that (3 in this case) is the base damage of the weapon, bonus is the upgrade bonus, and then the last bit is the weapon's stat growth, which may also include strength (in a reduced capacity).

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
just going to ask one silly question since I can't find anything close via Search Function (I totally read the drama above; no conclusion):

So...if I had been playing on Android with the old version, and it used to have saves and achievements, do I need to redo everything to unlock bonus points all over again? Or is there a simpler solution to get back whatever progress I had?

Thanks to anyone who replied my question in advance.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
anyone figured out how to train ass eater?
Analingus in combat, by Hitting the Deck and rolling to face upwards.
Or eat Lupa's ass or Cait's, during their encounters

just going to ask one silly question since I can't find anything close via Search Function (I totally read the drama above; no conclusion):

So...if I had been playing on Android with the old version, and it used to have saves and achievements, do I need to redo everything to unlock bonus points all over again? Or is there a simpler solution to get back whatever progress I had?

Thanks to anyone who replied my question in advance.
From the Subreddit:
" If you load the apk over the previous one, it should just persist your save files." - majalis-writer

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes