Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does this game has vaginal sex or not?
Yes, there are several characters you can have vaginal sex with:

Cindy, Two of the Brothel Workers, Mermaid, Alura, Winnie the Trumpeter and Helena the Vampire

Hiro: unzips
(use your memes right)
Brigand: I want some dick suckin'
Hiro: *Unzips seductively*
Brigand: Well, shite I guess that's fine, but I'm on top *Unzips*

So where do I find the new user specific(?) save folder?
Windows: %APPDATA%\TalesOfAndrogyny (Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny)
MacOS: ~/Library/Application Support/TalesOfAndrogyny
Linux: ~/.local/share/TalesOfAndrogyny

I hate to say this but I think this game deserves a renpy remake.
A what? Care to explain?

your character is already male, just might not be the type of male you are used to
Hiro is built different, with thighs like those I'd say it's easy to make the mistake of assuming his gender.

Jan 21, 2021
i found the new save file directory location boys so here it is.
this pc > local disk > [username] > AppData (you have to show hidden items to find this folder) > Roaming > TalesOfAndrogyny
not sure if this'll change but i just wanted to make sure that no other cheaters had to deal with the problem of having to find it. just for the google searches i'll put in the phrase "save file location"

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Yes windows 10 hides it for some dumb reason. You only have to un-hide app data once though and it stays visible. Just uncheck hidden.

Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
bro i want the lattest version not the previous! and also can i find the latest for win 64? on winrar?
Okay one time for the slow ppl.
You download the latest working win64, linux, mac version. Okay?
After that you download the newest .jar and from now on you only have to switch out the .jar files in the folder.

The folder is only there for the standalone Java, but because if you start the game from the .jar you have a chance to get the "save" issue that is talked about multiple times in this thread. The .jar is the full game.

Evokerr

Feb 25, 2019
i need more brigand animations like alma, imagine you sucking her looking into her eyes full of satisfaction as she gives you a creamy thick load in the back of your throat :love:

• Love
Reactions: broly965 and Twiton

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
i found the new save file directory location boys so here it is.
this pc > local disk > [username] > AppData (you have to show hidden items to find this folder) > Roaming > TalesOfAndrogyny
not sure if this'll change but i just wanted to make sure that no other cheaters had to deal with the problem of having to find it. just for the google searches i'll put in the phrase "save file location"
Thanks for the answer, very cool.

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
I can't download the file, it just opens a new tab whenever I click on it.

• Thinking Face

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Question about this problem were asked multiple times. Download the newest version of the full game (win64, linux, mac) from here or the 1st post, switch out the .jar file with the newest one form my post (14134) and start with the .exe.
PD: remove the "-" from the .jar leave it just as the name of the game, removes "-" and the version number of the .jar then open the game with the .exe

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes