Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
PD: remove the "-" from the .jar leave it just as the name of the game, removes "-" and the version number of the .jar then open the game with the .exe
Dunno if you need to remove it. Could be and it is probably better to remove it.

But now i am having the problem with the save, they does not appear on game
Here in the blurb is the new savegame location. Copy your old saves over maybe?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Demon King Reverse Suspended Congress
  • New Animation - Blonde Werewolf Cock Worship
  • New Scenario - Unpopular Character Love
  • New Feature - Alternate Companion Outfits (First Batch)
New survey results dropped!
Next survey will have Character Erection Animations (First Batch) voting and Unpopular Character Love scenarios to vote for, then the next will have Alternate Companion Outfits voting!

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
dang, I was hoping for the dark knight chew toy scenario, but unpopular characters need love too. Though truthfully, what I really want is more DULLY, GIMME MORE DULLY. DULLY IS THE ENDGAME, ALL I CARE ABOUT IS DULLY. :love:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
dang, I was hoping for the dark knight chew toy scenario, but unpopular characters need love too. Though truthfully, what I really want is more DULLY, GIMME MORE DULLY. DULLY IS THE ENDGAME, ALL I CARE ABOUT IS DULLY. :love:
more BRIGGS, GIMME MORE BRIGGS. BRIGGS IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING, ALL I CARE ABOUT IS NUT-CREAM.
You're both wrong. Kitty Lady is the true way. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
they added condoms but what do they even do in this game? (since there's not point in the normal use)
also my java keeps crashing when i try to go in the save menu (auto save and load from menu still work) is that a common issue?

Jul 17, 2021
they added condoms but what do they even do in this game? (since there's not point in the normal use)
also my java keeps crashing when i try to go in the save menu (auto save and load from menu still work) is that a common issue?
I think you just to download the newest java version but the game still crashing when you in battle.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
They don't do much in this version of the game. You can just put them on, fill them and have full ones them in you inventory as for now. (As far as I know)
For the Save issue multiple times asked and answered.

I think you just to download the newest java version but the game still crashing when you in battle.
I never heard of a problem with crashing in battle. I didn't have that problem once. Twiton can give you a link where you can post that bug on the official bug report site.
Have you tried to start it from the exe not the jar?

Reactions: Lebrix and Twiton
Jul 17, 2021
They don't do much in this version of the game. You can just put them on, fill them and have full ones them in you inventory as for now. (As far as I know)
For the Save issue multiple times asked and answered.

I never heard of a problem with crashing in battle. I didn't have that problem once. Twiton can give you a link where you can post that bug on the official bug report site.
Well I play the game in Java version 0.3.13.4

• Wow

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Unpopular Character Love...Hummm.
I know, I was always curious about that demon that fuck us in the ritual.
Does She have a Name?
The one in the Monster Town or the one in the Mossy Expanse? (Merrybelle is her name, I think that's how it's spelled)

You're both wrong. Kitty Lady is the true way. :cool:
Cait is lovely, but I am way more of a sucker for Tomboys like Brigand

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes