Segsignal

May 3, 2019
Did enemies get buffed with that new armor upgrade system ? Beast huntresses and the demon lord do way more damage than before it feels.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Did enemies get buffed with that new armor upgrade system ? Beast huntresses and the demon lord do way more damage than before it feels.
No, I believe that's actually an issue with the armour of the player. Seems some stats/values got messed up.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I concur. DK seems to do ungodly amounts of damage in .5 as opposed to before. The description on various armor improvements mystified me as to their actual effect. Like the weird wording on durability upgrades. Also im kinda teed my favorite weapon, the rapier has less upgrades than its fellow pointy colegues.
Onto the bugs i see: Ouroborous DK outcome still doesnt work, despite what the patchnotes say, Quickcast ability is *still* just flavor text with no effect and as someone said on a previous page, the stat upgrades on armor pieces dont work on equipment with existing stat bonuses.
Rapiers have the same number of upgrades - it gets access to two ranks of Sharp, whereas other bladed weapons get one rank of Sharp and one rank of Forceful. Armor has multiple states of effectiveness based on how much durability damage they've taken, and the different upgrades alter the amount of durability in each of those states (or all of them, in the case of Durable). Quickcast absolutely works - it's a skill in Balanced stance. The Ouroboros outcome trigger and the armor pieces that come with pre-determined bonuses (including the previously "+1" and "+2" weapons) will be fixed in the next weekly.

Reactions: errte13 and Twiton

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
New characters, yes. Story Mode is bound to have more coming with the upcoming Story Mode updates in Dec-Jan.
Oh thank goodness, I've been casually coming back to-and-fro with ToA but an update to story mode is what I've personally been waiting for. I just wanna see more funny dialogue between Hiro and the world around him. ;)

Reactions: Twiton

Ritmant51

Nov 30, 2021
I play on macbook and my older version worked fine with the java version i have, but the newest build won't even open. Has anyone had this issue?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I play on macbook and my older version worked fine with the java version i have, but the newest build won't even open. Has anyone had this issue?
Forget opening the jar with system java. The app, which has its own java RTE build in, is the way to go now.

Reactions: Ritmant51
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes