Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
is kylira's quest bugged? I did human, goblin, werewolf and centaur and I talk to her and nothing happens
I believe you also need to take Kylira to the Inn? Either in Monster Town or Silajam. I remember for sure there's an encounter with Kylira in one of the Towns that's part of the quest. Either at their Inn or the Tavern. Check those places!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm sorry where is the app located, I don't see it in my files?
It's called TalesOfAndrogyny and you need to download it first of course, from the first page. That will be version 0.3.15.0 for Mac. If that works, you can then replace the jar inside the app (right click, show package contents, navigate to /Contents/Resources) with the newest jar you find behind the Java link on the first page. Make sure the name of that jar is exactly the same as the one you are replacing: TalesOfAndrogyny.jar.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I believe you also need to take Kylira to the Inn? Either in Monster Town or Silajam. I remember for sure there's an encounter with Kylira in one of the Towns that's part of the quest. Either at their Inn or the Tavern. Check those places!
Actually I went and tested everything thrice in different orders (with cheats) and the quest doesn't finish...
In the encounters list there is an ending, but I cant remember if i ever accessed it

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I had hoped you could use empty ones on your favourite dommymommy and you'd keep their overspilled love around with you as an emergency ration, but no, you can get that from straight from the tap only.

MFW:
View attachment 1549447
Or you chuck em like cum bombs, portable oil spells basically.
Either that or you can trade 'em. Maybe to a sperm bank like in Story Mode.

Tbh, would be nice if Condoms worked like booze and unlocks scenes where you hand em over.
Especially for joke outcomes.

Jester Party Balloons

LckyPerv

Aug 23, 2021
This is one of the best, if not the best h game i ever played, even the straigt ones, fairly complex combat mechanic, no game over (except on the story mode), if you are bored just hit surrender and watch the show, or maybe open a run in cheat mode, and watch the defeat scenes of every enemy, you won't see the encounters, random events and other scenes, but it can get the job done.

Reactions: Twiton and Laezel

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
This is one of the best, if not the best h game i ever played, even the straigt ones, fairly complex combat mechanic, no game over (except on the story mode), if you are bored just hit surrender and watch the show, or maybe open a run in cheat mode, and watch the defeat scenes of every enemy, you won't see the encounters, random events and other scenes, but it can get the job done.
imo its the best.

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes