Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I would post them if I remembered where they were, or at least I had an account on one of the other sites.
Maj sees posts here, on the Subreddit, sent to the Art Twitter or just posted on the Itch forums.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Maj sees posts here, on the Subreddit, sent to the Art Twitter or just posted on the Itch forums.
Well, next time I see a goof, I will post it here then. I don't recall if there is a dedicated screenshot button in this game, but I will do something.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Too be fair, Tales of Futa would make more sense
I think the name Tales of Poopchute Invasion might too.

Regarding the new Upgrade System, I feel it'd be good to get a perk similar to Skilled to gain more Soul Crystals. Perhaps one that grants +1-3 Soul Crystals each time you level it up, or even increase the amount you get each level. I'd also appreciate a way to buy Soul Crystals, perhaps from Alma or the Cottage Witch. Either with EXP, Willpower/Dignity or plain Gold. The 5 Soul Crystal requirement for ALL upgrades is a daunting investment, a way to get back our Soul Crystals from weaker upgraded items would be dope.

Reactions: Jorja

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
What i meant that in adult videogame industry it still "kinda" is, i mean there's not that many above average games dedicated to these kinds of kinks, sure there's a dime a dozen lazily produced html5 games catering to it, but not games like ToA that are pretty well done and also have a pretty good gameplay behind them.

And i'm also waiting for more widespread use of the genre, especially since it seems to trigger some moral busybodies and get them frothing at the mouth and spouting their nonsense on their soap boxes.
I would say that futa is very common now, however you are correct that they are either censored Eastern games, or abandoned crap games. The most you have now are 3d games which vary in quality and usually get dropped. If you are looking for something less easy to get and sure to get "tolerant" individuals upset, you have to put in something a bit younger. Even this site gets bootytickled at the idea.
I have since changed my mind :)
I see you have seen the light, son.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I think the name Tales of Poopchute Invasion might too.

Regarding the new Upgrade System, I feel it'd be good to get a perk similar to Skilled to gain more Soul Crystals. Perhaps one that grants +1-3 Soul Crystals each time you level it up, or even increase the amount you get each level. I'd also appreciate a way to buy Soul Crystals, perhaps from Alma or the Cottage Witch. Either with EXP, Willpower/Dignity or plain Gold. The 5 Soul Crystal requirement for ALL upgrades is a daunting investment, a way to get back our Soul Crystals from weaker upgraded items would be dope.
Hey now, many an encounter is a throat throttler. I feel like soul crystals are fine because even basic magic lets you get them from the stone lady. It would be nice to have other ways though.

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
I would say that futa is very common now, however you are correct that they are either censored Eastern games, or abandoned crap games. The most you have now are 3d games which vary in quality and usually get dropped. If you are looking for something less easy to get and sure to get "tolerant" individuals upset, you have to put in something a bit younger. Even this site gets bootytickled at the idea.
I would also say that in many games, futanari are 1-2 minor characters that you might not even notice while playing the game. Games with a focus on futanari no more than 10

Reactions: lo0u and Choo-choo

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I would also say that in many games, futanari are 1-2 minor characters that you might not even notice while playing the game. Games with a focus on futanari no more than 10
If you mean there are no more than ten games with a focus on it, the amount of games on this site alone with the protagonist tag says differently. I admit there are far less than non-futa though. It just seems that more folk would rather not have it at all than have it.

• Angry
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Im not gonna be like half of the people in here that just facepalm at a comment but then says nothing about it. Although the game has a lot of "shemales" (Or futas depending on your take of it), there's also femboys like Kylira and Trudy, males like the Innkeeper (Although is ine of the few u can select to keep as male or futa), as well as cisgender females such as the slime that can also turn into a "futa" if you pick certain scenarios.

I really like the variaty of genders this game has in terms of the characters. I just wish that at least not pretty much all of them wanted to rape your ass lmao
I never understood why people call clearly "not futa" as futa, since futa is a female with penis (and balls in some cases), and by female i mean a typical female body with female genitalia, futa just has a penis slapped on for the ride.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I never understood why people call clearly "not futa" as futa, since futa is a female with penis (and balls in some cases), and by female i mean a typical female body with female genitalia, futa just has a penis slapped on for the ride.
I don't know why they don't just use dickgirl for them considering a futa needs a vagina as well. Both are actually female who were either born with both, or used some form of tech or science to gain the dong. I speak of course for the Japanese use of the term, although I don't believe they consider transgender futa as I have only heard them referred to as newhalf by the Japanese people I have spoken to.

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
If you mean there are no more than ten games with a focus on it, the amount of games on this site alone with the protagonist tag says differently. I admit there are far less than non-futa though. It just seems that more folk would rather not have it at all than have it.
I mean about 20 hours of gameplay, motivation to play the game more than once, many of arts or scenes if it 3d,
all this is needed to be called a "game", and not a peace of code with a couple of pictures.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.16.2)

Demonking Cowgirl.png

Hayo, new weekly!

This time, we've got cage upgrades and the new, shiny Centaur erection animation, along with some nice updates since she is one of our oldest! With the cage upgrades including a size option, there's also new incidental and encounter dialogue that references the size, and some other neat little sexy upgrades as well.

We're still working on the Free Golem encounter and the Slime Stowaway encounter, so those'll be in the coming weeks, along with the generic Hiro standing anal animation and the Demon King Topping art!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.16.2)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.16.2)
- - -

Edit: Added Hotfix
Edit2: Uploaded the new v0.3.16.2, it fixes the "cage upgrade display", I think it was only a visual bug.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
There's also new incidental and encounter dialogue that references the size, and some other neat little sexy upgrades as well.
  • Added alternate cage dialogue trigger based on size
"My cock is in this cage to keep people safe, it's too big and cute"
- Hiro, getting his huge caged cock upgraded with spikes

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
I don't know why they don't just use dickgirl for them considering a futa needs a vagina as well. Both are actually female who were either born with both, or used some form of tech or science to gain the dong. I speak of course for the Japanese use of the term, although I don't believe they consider transgender futa as I have only heard them referred to as newhalf by the Japanese people I have spoken to.
Futa dont need vagina because they have dominanting role, for submisive role ordinary girls are more suitable.

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
Also found a zero games there protagonist natural girl, and many futa girls want to fuck her, found only manga on this theme

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes