Helm

Jun 10, 2017
Now it's my turn to tell folk to read the thread. It was answered in the last page.
I mean, page 768 and 769 are about the differing definitions (and whether those definitions are derogatory) for people with:
1) Boobs and penis (east vs west definitions)
2) Boobs and penis and vagina (east vs west definitions)
3) other which I'm not interested in

So kinda wondering if there's a tag for "hermaphrodite" when I search for that particular subset of games....
or if I should request the board admin to make a "hermaphrodite" tag

(granted I might end up with people with penis + balls + vagina and no boobs....)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Last edited:

marethyu92

Oct 1, 2019
Maybe I'm falling for bait here, but they're not trans women or anything? The people in this game weren't born as men and decided to become women, they are (often) fantasy creatures that were simply born this way with the bodies that they have. There is no real-world equivalent.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Maybe I'm falling for bait here, but they're not trans women or anything? The people in this game weren't born as men and decided to become women, they are (often) fantasy creatures that were simply born this way with the bodies that they have. There is no real-world equivalent.
The lore explains that...
*rustles papers that just say 'cock, tits and ass' 100 times*
... some people are born with cock and tits and choose to be either a man or woman, or choose to identify as neither. Adventure Mode Hiro (until the Pronoun Option passes) chooses to be a man even with booba enabled.

Is NTR optional?
HOW MARRY GOBLIN, BRIGAND, DULLAHAN, CATGIRL???

HOW IMPREGANTE ALL 4 OF THEM???

Reactions: lo0u

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Just got "Fatal Error'd" while trying to get the Quetzal Defeat CG
Blue Screen forced PC restart and game's refusing to start now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Just got "Fatal Error'd" while trying to get the Quetzal Defeat CG
Blue Screen forced PC restart and game's refusing to start now.
Hmm, the error log was cut off because of the Blue Screen. It seems like for what ever reason the JSON couldn't be read anymore. You using the full folder and starting it with the exe? Have you tried a redownload?
Can't really figure out what the problem could be, best bet would be posting it .

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Hmm, the error log was cut off because of the Blue Screen. It seems like for what ever reason the JSON couldn't be read anymore. You using the full folder and starting it with the exe? Have you tried a redownload?
Can't really figure out what the problem could be, best bet would be posting it .
Request has been posted. Now waiting.

Thanks for the help man.

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

wolfzeker

Mar 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "kdude1994, publicación: 4058096, miembro: 321817"]
¿Dónde puedo encontrar el archivo guardado en Java para PC?
[/CITA]
%appdata%, folder TalesOfAndrogyny

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes