hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game does so many things right, but makes catastrophic mistakes.

If you want to train up sex skills in the brothel, after a while, you go Pro Bono, and you lose all the options to do more sex work. Stupid. So you miss out on a bunch of sex scenes, forced to start over, fucking stupid.

It might as well just be a gallery game. You click "Demon Encounter" and it just tells you the story of how Hiro encountered and had sex with the Demon.

This is a complete failure of a game, but the erotic art & story telling is good, but the game aspect is a huge mess right now, and I doubt it will ever be fixed.

You basically reach certain endings way too soon. So the game is over, in the sense of an ending, even after playing like 20 minutes, wtf? There's a difference between game over; defeat, and an actual ending. The actual endings come way too soon, too premature, and you miss out on tons of content.

Starting over & over is really annoying.

Once you tell Kylira to join your party, you can't have her work at the brothel. Fucking stupid.

Dumb ass developer, instead of adding more sex scenes every week, work on the fucking game aspect. Stop adding sexual content for 30 days and fix the fucking game. Take one step back to move three steps forward. Jesus man. If the game just came out a year ago, these mistakes would forgivable, but it's been out for fucking years and they haven't fixed it yet.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

If you want to train up sex skills in the brothel, after a while, you go Pro Bono, and you lose all the options to do more sex work. Stupid. So you miss out on a bunch of sex scenes, forced to start over, fucking stupid.

It might as well just be a gallery game. You click "Demon Encounter" and it just tells you the story of how Hiro encountered and had sex with the Demon.

This is a complete failure of a game, but the erotic art & story telling is good, but the game aspect is a huge mess right now, and I doubt it will ever be fixed.

You basically reach certain endings way too soon. So the game is over, in the sense of an ending, even after playing like 20 minutes, wtf? There's a difference between game over; defeat, and an actual ending. The actual endings come way too soon, too premature, and you miss out on tons of content.

Once you tell Kylira to join your party, you can't have her work at the brothel. Fucking stupid.

Dumb ass developer, instead of adding more sex scenes every week, work on the fucking game aspect. Stop adding sexual content for 30 days and fix the fucking game. Take one step back to move three steps forward. Jesus man. If the game just came out a year ago, these mistakes would forgivable, but it's been out for fucking years and they haven't fixed it yet.
I don't know what goof you are on about, but I will agree that some endings come out of the blue. Like that toy girl for example. Ruined a good run I had as a beginners trap which taught me the folly of being a hypocrite whom claims he is going against the demons while having sex with anything that walks. Now I am only a holy warrior whom blue-balls everyone I meet.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

alrighty then.jpg
Sounds a lot like the problem is not actually with the game, just saying.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Anyway let's continue to talk about what we wish to see in the game in future patches.
The ability to throw condoms at enemies or drink them for healing/food
If the game just came out a year ago, these mistakes would forgivable, but it's been out for fucking years and they haven't fixed it yet.
Please feel free to list the actual bugs/issues you're talking about

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
c...can someone post the dark knight oral animation that was released today on patreon plz...?
Be patient, we will likely see it soon. :)
That animation is the one that is already in game, that's why I don't post it. Majalis just posts stuff that is already in game to get paid.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, i had 15 notifications, i totally understand why though, past 2 weeks have been a pretty raucous ones :D
Yeah, i got only one but im not the most vocal one over here. Just posting something now and again.
Now i wonder what is in the new update. I don't know if its already in the game but there is twitter tweet about unicorns and centaur erection animation.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, i got only one but im not the most vocal one over here. Just posting something now and again.
Now i wonder what is in the new update. I don't know if its already in the game but there is twitter tweet about unicorns and centaur erection animation.

Reactions: eugene67

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That should be already in game. The new version will have a new Golem scenario.

Soon

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes