RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
anyone have a complete save of the newest version or know if there is a list of the cg's ingame or online currently I'm not sure if i've got them all. there is the progress screen but that does every event in the game

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
All I can tell you is that the codpiece is a quest item for the woman in the church in the first town, she has one that is too small so she ask you to find one at her size, when you find one and bring it back to her she will say that it's still too small and you have to enhance it, after that, I don't really know as I'm trying it right now, you probably have to bring it to the witch.

edit : after that you have to bring it to the vampires, but it's probably all there is for now.
Thanks a lot for the information.

Deceiving1

Jan 8, 2018
So I brought the codpiece to the vampires, and after winning the battle they said that the next time I met them, they would do something about it. But the next encounter with them was exactly the same, so the quest really isn't completed yet, end of story. Maan that was a lot of walking back and forth, even using town portal scrolls and carriages (and getting buttfucked just for the sake of skipping battles :oops:). I think the game needs a carriage to and from the endgame fort, at least after you first encounter it.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
So I brought the codpiece to the vampires, and after winning the battle they said that the next time I met them, they would do something about it. But the next encounter with them was exactly the same, so the quest really isn't completed yet, end of story. Maan that was a lot of walking back and forth, even using town portal scrolls and carriages (and getting buttfucked just for the sake of skipping battles :oops:). I think the game needs a carriage to and from the endgame fort, at least after you first encounter it.
since the outpost is new it doesn't have anything in it except that vendor, so there is a high chance that it will have a lot more things in later updates.
As for the codpiece quest, yeah, after the vampire there isn't anything, for such a long quest it's heartbreaking to be unable to finish it, but then again they are working on it so maybe in the next update or two we will be able to complete it.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I bought the codpiece, and found the vampires, and they talked about it even when I didn't talked to the priest.
So yeah, it has been settled in place, but doesn't seems to be finished or really polished.

And yes, the map now it's huge, there are just a couple town portals, there's a huge ton of travelling... and foraging has been disabled.
Dunno why Maj it's so obssesed with players running out of food...

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Food is rather pointless in a game like this.
Food is a resource, like gold, you should be able to sustain yourself with proper event choices, but for now it's not very well executed in terms of the events needed for food....other than losing with oral scenes.
Needs to be revised for RPG elements.

nuzlocker

May 20, 2018
I bought the codpiece, and found the vampires, and they talked about it even when I didn't talked to the priest.
So yeah, it has been settled in place, but doesn't seems to be finished or really polished.

And yes, the map now it's huge, there are just a couple town portals, there's a huge ton of travelling... and foraging has been disabled.
Dunno why Maj it's so obssesed with players running out of food...
Just turn it off with the cheat option. It's how you get a game over. Foraging hasn't been disabled, it just happens automatically now.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Just turn it off with the cheat option. It's how you get a game over. Foraging hasn't been disabled, it just happens automatically now.
Or you can give yourself a ton of food by editing your save.
And if you want to play without cheating you can be an elfblood and wearing the hunger charm, you will rarely run out of food that way.

D

Deleted member 44741

...then again, i also understand why some people don't want top content in their submissive game, but hey, that's the good thing about choosing: those who want submissive can do the submissive content and ignore the top content, and viceversa
Can you forward this message to all the millions of guy-rapes-girl games? Thank you.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
The perverts with the loosest wallets have the most power.
I completely agree, but in this case the perverts (patrons) with the loosest wallets are those that actually support the main char being submissive.

That still doesn’t stop freeloaders calling for dominant content here too lol

Reactions: ChaosDvS
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes