Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
So, about that cod piece. I'm lost on where to find it as well. I saw someone say it's sold in some far outpost in the game but where? I don't see anything beyond the town with the Manor and it's not sold there. Is there another I am not seeing or is it in the "Beyond" somewhere?

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
So, about that cod piece. I'm lost on where to find it as well. I saw someone say it's sold in some far outpost in the game but where? I don't see anything beyond the town with the Manor and it's not sold there. Is there another I am not seeing or is it in the "Beyond" somewhere?
outpost1.png outpost2.png

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
Cross that - There is no Outpost in the Beyond for me. There is a Fort which gives me a "I didn't expect you to make it this far yet" message but no outpost I can shop at.

Edit: I did beat the boss at the mountain and returned to show it to the first town and such.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Cross that - There is no Outpost in the Beyond for me. There is a Fort which gives me a "I didn't expect you to make it this far yet" message but no outpost I can shop at.

Edit: I did beat the boss at the mountain and returned to show it to the first town and such.
You sure you're playing the most recent version of the game?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Only the monthly update goes to the open post of the thread, for the weekly updates you need to read the recent pages to find the link.

Reactions: frost97

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Where can you enlarge the codpiece?
legit answered this page or before but you continue beyond mount Xiuh and you'll see a green map with stronger foes. In the green map just scroll to the top until u see a town then go in. The codpiece costs 100 and you can't steal it.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Where can you enlarge the codpiece?
Nobody has posted that answer yet. It's possible that feature isn't in the game quite yet.

legit answered this page or before but you continue beyond mount Xiuh and you'll see a green map with stronger foes. In the green map just scroll to the top until u see a town then go in. The codpiece costs 100 and you can't steal it.
He's not talking about acquiring the codpiece. He's talking about enhancing it. If you take the codpiece to the priestess in the first town she says it's not big enough for her yet. People have been asking where to go to fix that, but no one has replied how yet.

S

sufasdufu

I cant forage anymore when I make camp? Is it a bug in the latest build? 2.03.03?
I think it's intentional so you can't spam foraging anymore. You now forage when you collapse at 0 HP and 0 food, and then it's luck whether you get food, a guy that sells food, a guy that offers food for sex, or just get fucked by an animal like before.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes