Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
"Harpy Butt Hold art." may be received an agressive harpy in far zone. Need failed dodge.
Doppelganger may be searched in second location after "Main Boss"
I think you can get the harpy butt hold art with any harpy, its the art piece before the original i think after you lose a battle.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Could someone tell me how to increase dignity and femininity? please
You can't.

As sexist as it sounds, decreasing dignity increases femininity.
Losing dignity means you'll have more sex options and overall lewdness, and the more fucked you get, the more feminine you'll become.

Increaisng dignity is not possible afaik. It's a perma-lose.
Increasing femininity it's achieved the more sex (mostly being bottom) you have. I think you it gets maxed out with cock lover 9-10, that when the portrait changes to the make-up one.

Reactions: grasshopper

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Maybe you should ask devs instead.
I'd be glad to, if I didn't have to pay them to get a line to them for actual discussion. Judging from the responses of other posters around here it's probably going to be like talking to a wall anyways. Ultimately I guess I just wanted to put another opinion out there in the wind.

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
Why can't the option be there for the main character to grow to accept and embrace their life on (and in) the bottom without it devolving into a shame spiral?
The shame play is part of the fetish I guess, and if you think about it, no matter what you do in the game you will end up losing dignity because, bottom or top, you are fucking unwashed goblins, werebitches, brigands and harpies that probably can't wipe their own butts because they have no hands. Dignity is out the window on most encounters
The only way to keep your dignity is to not fuck anyone, maybe the companions get a pass, but there is an achievement if you remain a virgin throughout the game.

Sure, it seems to be a bit tasteless to make dignity and femininity go together, but it is not meant to be taken seriously, it is just a dumb fetish.

Reactions: Fuzzcat

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Sure, it seems to be a bit tasteless to make dignity and femininity go together, but it is not meant to be taken seriously, it is just a dumb fetish.
And really that's what it boils down to I guess. More wishful thinking on my part I guess, as I don't actually expect anything to change. Oh well, back to fapping.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, there's no point in trying to respond to troll baiting.
But with that last phrase, you've resumed the issue perfectly *thumbs up*

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
So why shouldn't there also be ways to increase your dignity? Why can't the option be there for the main character to grow to accept and embrace their life on (and in) the bottom without it devolving into a shame spiral?
Because game has not even hit the 10% mark in finishing line?
I'm sure there will bere mechanics like that. Just has yet to be implemented since there are higher priority for other contents due to patreon voting.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone know how to get the cod piece for the woman at the church?
I can tell you that in the outpost at the far end of the game you can buy the codpiece.
After that, I still don't know what to do with it since it's too small for her and needs to be enhanced.
If you find the solution please tell me :D

JIm312

Jun 20, 2017
Are there cheats for this I really am enjoying it so far and want to mess around without having to worry about food all the time?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Are there cheats for this I really am enjoying it so far and want to mess around without having to worry about food all the time?
You can mess around a little with your save file, like setting food to a 1000 if you want or have 100 to every stats or even have all the techniques but stay lvl 1, that kind of things.
You just have to open your save file (save0 is the first file) and change the numbers where you want.
somewhere in this forum they explained a little more on that.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
Is there a way to give more stamina to the enemies when having sex? Like in the codes of the save file? Cause I make them cum once or twice and then they don't wanna fight anymore.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Is there a way to give more stamina to the enemies when having sex? Like in the codes of the save file? Cause I make them cum once or twice and then they don't wanna fight anymore.
they are satisfied and see no means to fight after cumming in you and achieving their goal. :)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes