Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
"almost-scat" ;)

If you're looking for it, I'm afraid there isn't really anything full-scat, but more like gross (for a lack of a better term) descriptions.
The brigand blowjob is a good example, describing how awful it tastes, how jelly-like the stuff is, etc etc.
It's actually minor content (like "your mucosa" or "your fecces displaced", small things here and there), but for those not interested in the fetish, it's a turn down.

If you're into it, you'll like the tavern gangbang scene in Monster Town! (I think...)
I'm surprised there is no scat in the game, even as optional, since they do make scat content.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I found the "sentient armor", except the first scene when you take it what can you do with it ?
Also, what can I do with the codpiece for the hunter in the church ? she told me it's not right and that I have to enhance it, where do I go ?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I found the "sentient armor", except the first scene when you take it what can you do with it ?
Also, what can I do with the codpiece for the hunter in the church ? she told me it's not right and that I have to enhance it, where do I go ?
Blacksmith?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised there is no scat in the game, even as optional, since they do make scat content.
Well, I guess that content depends on Patreons.
Probably there's little demand for it, as most people thinks...

Scat is disgusting, just NO.
...that.

There's a little niche for it, but it needs more people to show up and demand it.
And back up with cash, of course :p

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I tried, there is nothing new, just the normal shop.
Well, how and where did you get it?
That might be a clue.
Some characters that might do weird stuff could be the Gadgeteer (since she deals in sex-related items), or the Cottage Witch.
Maybe (I'm 100% speculating here) the Gadgeteer turns the codpiece in that "new cage that boosts magic".

Sorry I can't be specific, I tried the game last night late, and didn't advanced much.
The game is getting laggier with each update, and it's getting irritating for me to start again just for a small addition, so I'm waiting a couple more updates and make it worth.
(seriously, the fog and the stupid "jumping" effect on the map drives me nuts. And after the closing the game, it's worse, my PC keeps working on something in the background, and everything works slow)

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Well, how and where did you get it?
That might be a clue.
Some characters that might do weird stuff could be the Gadgeteer (since she deals in sex-related items), or the Cottage Witch.
Maybe (I'm 100% speculating here) the Gadgeteer turns the codpiece in that "new cage that boosts magic".

Sorry I can't be specific, I tried the game last night late, and didn't advanced much.
The game is getting laggier with each update, and it's getting irritating for me to start again just for a small addition, so I'm waiting a couple more updates and make it worth.
(seriously, the fog and the stupid "jumping" effect on the map drives me nuts. And after the closing the game, it's worse, my PC keeps working on something in the background, and everything works slow)
Well, Both the sentient armor and the codpiece were sold by the same guy, a vendor in the new outpost at the far end of the game.
nothing really special for the codpiece, you buy it like every other item, as for the armor its just the guy saying "do you want it ? no one wants to buy it so if you want it take it" and that's all.
Then when I went to the huntress at the church and gave the codpiece to her she just said it was to small and needed to be enhanced by magic or something like that.
So far I've tried the gadgeteer, the witch, the warlock and none gave me something for the codpiece.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Did anyone manage to get as many "pervert" gallery unlocks as possible, if you can, please share the save file for it, I've deleted it while moving them to the new version.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Guys they actually need to fix strong brigand. I was a level 18 warrior with maxing STR, END, AGI and PER as my mains leaving MAG and CHA behind to 1. However this strong brigand had like 5000+ hp and the way i defeated her was by bleed dmg, attack with berserk stance with the gladius 2+ equipped then you arouse the enemy and grapple and choke them until the bleed dmg kills them.

Remind you the strong Brigand had 5k HP while I had 60! Majalis pls fix this lol gamebreaking.

nuzlocker

May 20, 2018
Just turn "Fast World Map" on in the options. It disables all that.

D

Deleted member 44741

The latest changelog says: "Harpy Butt Hold art." What is that, and how do I get it?

Also, where is the doppelganger?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes