Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(Click the pic to see the .gif)

Neeeeeeeeew weekly!

This time, we've got the Goblin Date art, with variants for Selkie the Goblin goblin'ing up Hiro's face, including x-ray and cumming variants. We've also added a music track for the Slime encounter.

I kinda wrote out a whole new ambush encounter for the brigand while I was working on the condom stuff, and it turned out really large, and so that ended up being a whole thing - should be done with that by next week, and ideally I can round out the other characters and their condom content at the same time.

Up next is that, the Lupa Oral animation, and probably more Mimic/chest related stuff.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
hey could somebody tell me how many "no homos" i need to say to keep playing this game?
cheers
as a fellow heterosexual with pegging kinky i just pretend they all got some thicc juicy strapons (since theres lack of pegging games so fute it is :-/

there's some full on homo male on male stuff that's not actually futa but it's all avoidable plus there's futa+ option which turns few of those into futa.

just in case there was some actual curiosity about the matter besides the joke itself.

aside from that about 1-3 nohomos per art, 2-5 nohomos per animation and up to half a dozen if you also read the kinkywriting and get blood flow to the pp.
also gotta say one to two extra no homo if you engage in giving blowjobs. whats the point of suckling on a strapon.
dont need to lube it up, mama aint raised no bitch

Arkhammaster1234

Jul 7, 2022
Hi there, I dont know if this is only happenening to me but whenever i try to download the v0.3.31.0, i get decryption error from mega. I thought the problem might be because of mega so i downloaded it from workupload but this time when i tried to extract the files, it keeps giving an error about the executable jar file. I tried to download it from mega again using skipcheck1 trick but the extraction problem still preveils. if anyone has any idea about what to do i am more than willing to listen.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi there, I dont know if this is only happenening to me but whenever i try to download the v0.3.31.0, i get decryption error from mega. I thought the problem might be because of mega so i downloaded it from workupload but this time when i tried to extract the files, it keeps giving an error about the executable jar file. I tried to download it from mega again using skipcheck1 trick but the extraction problem still preveils. if anyone has any idea about what to do i am more than willing to listen.
You don't need the old .jar anyways. Just get the newest one.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Translation packs will work with newer versions as well. If that was your concern.

frost97

Aug 4, 2017
Any one know how to get the dullahan head date yet, i kept on spamming monster town but cannot encounter that

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Any one know how to get the dullahan head date yet, i kept on spamming monster town but cannot encounter that
It should work if you have her head with you, I think. The one you got in mailbox.

Somebody said you have to specifically hit the shack, well, I think you can hit anything in town to trigger it.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I kinda wrote out a whole new ambush encounter for the brigand while I was working on the condom stuff, and it turned out really large, and so that ended up being a whole thing - should be done with that by next week
Are we getting campsite ambushed? Pog, but I'd let her share our sleeping bag.

cashewfish

Jan 10, 2019
Hi I recently downloaded the game and am eager to play it but whenever I enter combat scenes it crashes saying that it can't load the dependencies of the animations. If anybody can help me with this I will be very grateful. 611d496c789e16d4b41bf0e86840dd98.png

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes