Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
She may become the most voluminous character then with each of various scenarios you can have with her. Especially if you include Story Mode.
Demon King: I will use the most charismatic and powerful fiends to dissuade heroes from their quest.

Hiro, having just No Damage'd the Dark Knight and survived several years, wanting to date and marry the nameless squatter bandit:
FuaL5FuXwAI-INc.png

Arkhammaster1234

Jul 7, 2022
I apologise for the earlier post, I should have been clearer about the problem and how i went about it. I had already read the installation spoiler made by Bøb69 many times but unfortunately the solution to my particular problem didnt reside there, or anywhere really thats why I as a desperate measure wrote about it here. I had already researched about it before hand but I still understand where the frustration is coming from. I just thought because the forum was very alive someone might have come across the same problem.
PS. I tried to download it a couple of times and the last one worked.it might have been a mega sided decrryption problem

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I apologise for the earlier post, I should have been clearer about the problem and how i went about it. I had already read the installation spoiler made by Bøb69 many times but unfortunately the solution to my particular problem didnt reside there, or anywhere really thats why I as a desperate measure wrote about it here. I had already researched about it before hand but I still understand where the frustration is coming from. I just thought because the forum was very alive someone might have come across the same problem.
PS. I tried to download it a couple of times and the last one worked.it might have been a mega sided decrryption problem
Should have said that earlier then :ROFLMAO: Well like I said if you downloaded the win.zip, you don't need the old .jar. You could have gone to itch.io page and downloaded the last public build and switch out the jar with the most recent one. Now that you have a working version, just switch out the jars every week/month.

May 22, 2017
I see, i was thinking hat let you alt the skill of enemies something like a creative mode or similar.
that would be too nice to be true, but maybe with something like that we could see the game actually finished in our lifetime :oops:

All my negativity aside, just imagine the community adding new content, that would be really good.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
that would be too nice to be true, but maybe with something like that we could see the game actually finished in our lifetime :oops:

All my negativity aside, just imagine the community adding new content, that would be really good.
We can. It's pretty easy to change text in-game with translation packs. It also is relatively easy to edit skills code, though you'll probably get some unexpected bugs. It's just there's no point in doing long-term projects with ToA. Hardly any attention you'll earn.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Dark Knight Eating Hiro's Ass
  • New Animation - Brigand Oral
  • New Scenario - Lupa Mystery Box
  • New Feature - New Hybrid (Seduction/Sex/Combat) abilities
New survey results!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes