super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Are there any CG scenes with Isla at the church, when getting her a codpiece?

I got the codpiece, and then met some vampires, but they just ended up fighting me and I Lost, and then a sex scene.

Can someone give clear and specific instructions on what to do after you get the codpiece?

The vampires seem to never show up again.
Step 1: Get codpiece from Isla
Step 2: BEAT vampire sisters
Step 3: Return to Isla
Step 4: Text scene occurs

Reactions: KinChat

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Are there any CG scenes with Isla at the church, when getting her a codpiece?

I got the codpiece, and then met some vampires, but they just ended up fighting me and I Lost, and then a sex scene.

Can someone give clear and specific instructions on what to do after you get the codpiece?

The vampires seem to never show up again.
talk to her about vampires like she asked you to do, im pretty sure even that part is in the current scene guide/walkthrough

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
No apk?:/
dun my guy

EDIT: For those who don't want to go back to the previous page
Version: 0.2.18.2 - 2nd November Weekly

New features:
  • Added new Brothel UI!
  • Hiro is now expressive on the character customization screen
  • Brothel Madame Game Over screen
New content:
  • Added new Brothel Screen background and a front shot of the Brothel Madame
  • Added new Brothel Madame personal scenes
  • - Expanded the existing ass-licking (standing anilingus) scene
  • - Added a new ass-licking scene
  • - Added an ass-licking ending
  • - Added a marriage ending
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Fixed some continuity errors in the ghost marriage ending
  • Fixed Helena stealing Persephone's penis (stop that, Helena)
  • Fixed typos

White

Feb 22, 2017
The new art for the Madam is very hot. The brothel is probably my favorite part of the game with Urka, I hope they will add more stuff for it, maybe a pegging/fisting scene with the Madam as a reward for completing all the quests? Or a threesome/foursome where Hiro and her get fucked in the ass side by side.

zael234

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone Know how go to get rid or lower the red stats not the red status effect such as "stuffed" but the red stats you gain like "Anal Addict".

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone Know how go to get rid or lower the red stats not the red status effect such as "stuffed" but the red stats you gain like "Anal Addict".
open your save file ( json in the .toa-dats folder ) and look for "perks":

under it you will see things like "ANAL_ADDICT": 1, you can just remove that to be with no addiction or change the number I believe it goes from 1 to 3 three I think being the highest, but it may go higher I am not sure

Reactions: zael234

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
The new art for the Madam is very hot. The brothel is probably my favorite part of the game with Urka, I hope they will add more stuff for it, maybe a pegging/fisting scene with the Madam as a reward for completing all the quests? Or a threesome/foursome where Hiro and her get fucked in the ass side by side.
what option at the brothel involves urka? that orc needs some more lovin :^)

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
about the brothel: I'm surprised they haven't yet amplied Kylira's role when you chose to have her be part of the brothel.

Hell, I'm surprised they haven't simply switched the CHAR requirement for her joining you or becoming a prostitute, given her joining you is the "better" outcome.

That said, I find the new UI is not intuitive because it's different from everything else in the game.
Should have used the new background with the old Menù UI, IMHO

Also: the new endings are awesome, though I think the "Marriage" option should be limited by Hiro not being too passive in his bonus\malus. In these scenes he reads a lot like a Real Man... and we know he's actually just a sissy most of the playthroughs ;)
Still very nice writing.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Also: the new endings are awesome, though I think the "Marriage" option should be limited by Hiro not being too passive in his bonus\malus. In these scenes he reads a lot like a Real Man... and we know he's actually just a sissy most of the playthroughs ;)
Still very nice writing.

What new endings?
I haven't played in months

Apr 30, 2019
What new endings?
I haven't played in months
I believe the one in particular that Mr_Tao is talking about is the one with the Harpy. You can choose to retire from your adventuring and marry the Harpy, providing you defeat (not that it's difficult) her in the first place .

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
I believe the one in particular that Mr_Tao is talking about is the one with the Harpy. You can choose to retire from your adventuring and marry the Harpy, providing you defeat (not that it's difficult) her in the first place .
No, they just added a new one(actually two: a "good" ending and a "bad" ending) with Brothel Madame,
I'm talking about those

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
No, they just added a new one(actually two: a "good" ending and a "bad" ending) with Brothel Madame,
I'm talking about those
Gotcha, thanks.
Not interested, but good to know.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes