Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
how do forage? can't find the option.
Ah, the elusive action of foraging. This may sound confusing at first but bear with me here: you can't forage. Well, not by choice at least. If your food resource gets depleted while traveling, the game will force you to forage for food. There are a number of ways this can end. Some of them good with you having a full stomach, some of them bad with you having a full sphincter and under certain circumstances a bad end. Points in Forager will increase the likelihood of the outcome being good.

Reactions: mordet

regraggar

Mar 25, 2020
i'm trying to download the new version. But when i reach 90% chrome is closing... Why?

-- Edit

Solved with app

Last edited:

victor1

Jan 1, 2019
Bondsge will make great mechanic for the combat system. The Naga has the coiled stance but this is simple and not very deep. I think maybe Devs will be able to combine your equipment like cages, plugs and gags with the combat. For example the gag can stop magic being cast? Plugged after enemy cum inside you can make it so that Hiro is forced to keep cum enema inside. Anal hook is also a good idea to control Hiro during combat (pull closer, suspension!)

This idea has a lot of possibilitys
brilliant idea!

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Ability to resist certain choices that the MC would otherwise be very inclined to make (e.g. seducing the centaur into mounting him if too slutty)
I'm honestly unsatisfied with the Willpower system as it's currently implemented.

it should be a regenerating-over-time(days) resource, its amount inversely proportional to Hiro's sluttiness and should be used to resist failed slut-checks so to avoid inevitable automatic defeats and gameovers.
Like, you start with 10 willpower regenerating 1\day.
You get the know a lot of times, the total willpower lowers to, say, 7.
If you get to the point you'd get knot-end because you fail the know lover check, you can spend 1 willpower to avoid it.
The lowest max Willpower should be 1, with very few encounters like Dark Knight requiring directly Willpower and\or in addition to normal checks.

Generally speaking, the idea is that one should be able to survive Slut-check Gameover at least once a day even at the sluttiest.

Obviously, if you fails the check and have no willpower left, then you get the game-over

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I'm honestly unsatisfied with the Willpower system as it's currently implemented.

it should be a regenerating-over-time(days) resource, its amount inversely proportional to Hiro's sluttiness and should be used to resist failed slut-checks so to avoid inevitable automatic defeats and gameovers.
Like, you start with 10 willpower regenerating 1\day.
You get the know a lot of times, the total willpower lowers to, say, 7.
If you get to the point you'd get knot-end because you fail the know lover check, you can spend 1 willpower to avoid it.
The lowest max Willpower should be 1, with very few encounters like Dark Knight requiring directly Willpower and\or in addition to normal checks.

Generally speaking, the idea is that one should be able to survive Slut-check Gameover at least once a day even at the sluttiest.

Obviously, if you fails the check and have no willpower left, then you get the game-over
just stop getting fucked and do the fucking simple
1589797319794.png
resist the urge

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes