Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
IIRC, heard this from a friend, there was a discussion on the Majalis Discord at some point about the potential of a Steam Port. How does that sound to all of you, would you play this through Steam? Grabbing Steam achievements, Trading Cards, Emoticons, Profile Backgrounds & Badges for Tales of Androgyny, sounds fun just thinking about it.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Usually steam games just auto-updates so it is potential f-up for modders community. Steam platform has got file integrity and evaluation built inside. So every time even single file is gonna be replaced somehow - steam client will download and replace that file.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Usually steam games just auto-updates so it is potential f-up for modders community. Steam platform has got file integrity and evaluation built inside. So every time even single file is gonna be replaced somehow - steam client will download and replace that file.
Dang, hmm, would indeed be a pain unless there's official mod compatibility support implemented.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Just finished the available content yesterday, and it is clear that a lot of love has been put into this. Overall it gets a recommendation from me.
It does have a few issues, like skill points being completely useless from a certain point onwards and food not being available for buying in large quantities steadily, but otherwise the scope of it is impressive.

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
Just finished the available content yesterday, and it is clear that a lot of love has been put into this. Overall it gets a recommendation from me.
It does have a few issues, like skill points being completely useless from a certain point onwards and food not being available for buying in large quantities steadily, but otherwise the scope of it is impressive.
May I ask how did you acess it?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
It does have a few issues, like skill points being completely useless from a certain point onwards.
I do hope we get more additions to the Sex Skills, like having more grant advantage or deal de-buffs to the enemy, as well as a way to use Magic Skill Points once we have every possible spell we can get (maybe trading them in to Alma or the Cottage Witch?)

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.09.3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.09.3) [HOTFIX]

both posts now lead to the same Mega directory.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
idek which version of java i should use for jar, but mine isn't working for it.
The JAR file isn't what runs the game, it's the data used by the Application file:
1624235647138.png
The JAR file is the WinRAR, while the application is the file that runs it. This is how it works on Windows, I don't know if it's different for Mac OS versions.
You NEED the Mac Base Files to run the JAR.

Reactions: Pamphlet
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes