Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How does the brigand and the orc not give off masculine vibes?

And while we're on the topic, if anybody tries to define 'tomboy' as any girl with short hair I'm going to scream.
Brigand tomboy GF that ambushes you with hugs, when she spots you after so many encounters, before pulling your pants down.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
hey, anyone knows which are the best skills to start if I want to see all the content?
CHR, PER, AGI are good for the text encounters, with MAG, STR and END being used for some skill checks

AGI, STR, END & AGI are good for combat.

You won't see all of the content in a single character, I'd suggest trying out a balanced stat build first!

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Uh, isn't the Innkeeper a tomboy?

Also, I find the Wasp also quite tomboyish, despite not being overly masculine, she's aggressive and doesn't has any type of feminine behaviour.

And personally, I think that Urka falls on the same boat, tho others might argue.
(same for the Ettin, which looks more like the stereotypical butch *shrug*)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
As a gameplay this is the most complex erotic game I’ve ever played. Being a fan of RPGs, I’d say it’s an amazing work with a lot of depth.

The most confusing for me is the fighting. There’s a lot of text that hovers and I’m not sure where to read. I mean I’ve figured it out eventually, but it’s a lot for a newcomer.

I’m hoping there will be some kind of story that ties everything together (like a main quest), but so far it feels like an open world of sex. Not that I’m complaining :D

I’d love to eventually see every scene described in text with the corresponding artwork. I’m not sure if this is the intention of the creator, but that would be the best.

• Red Heart
Mar 10, 2021
CHR, PER, AGI are good for the text encounters, with MAG, STR and END being used for some skill checks

AGI, STR, END & AGI are good for combat.

You won't see all of the content in a single character, I'd suggest trying out a balanced stat build first!
Nope. You can easily do that. Just get all the bonus points and create an OP character

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Nope. You can easily do that. Just get all the bonus points and create an OP character
You can only get the bonus points after playing long enough, I was basing my post on the assumption that the poster was new to the game.

It is true though, getting the Achievement Bonus Points allows you more access to content overall.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
You can only get the bonus points after playing long enough, I was basing my post on the assumption that the poster was new to the game.

It is true though, getting the Achievement Bonus Points allows you more access to content overall.
Well, not necessarily more points mean more content...

Personally, I go with high charisma first (8 will do), since several options have the highest stat requirements as CHA (8 max I think). That solves a lot of problems as well unlocking content.
Then I invest in Magic (at least 5) since I think 5 is the highest requirement (might be higher now with new content). Again, it solves a LOT of things (Alma content, Golem, etc) content-wise.
AGI/END goes next, there's plenty of checks, and content is decided by passing or failing.
I don't think I ever had more than 2-3 strength.
You can complete the first map without even buying stat points... as long you're "willing", if you know what I mean *overexaggerated wink*

That being said, there's content you won't unlock unless you start over.
Aside of Bad Ends (which technically cut your game), some content gets locked when unlocking other. The best example is the Unicorn and the Golden Pig. If you choose one, the other gets locked (since requirement is virginity).
Becoming impotent also locked content (but I think now it doesn't).
Max strength (or 8-9) is (or used to be) insta-game-over with the Werebitch, meaning you can't access some of her content, as well the Gadgeteer in similar ways.
Getting certain... features? what are they called? Like anal lover, or cuckoo for birds, will lock you out too.

Stat points sure help on certain situations (the Spider cave -which I avoid like the plague... yuck- for example requires lots of stat checks to pass thru, and most fails are bad ends), but is the decisions that count.
For that you need to choose one or the other, with one locking the other or viceversa.

Basically:
you need to do several runs (maybe 2-3) to see everything.
Or just go for the stuff you're really interested (I haven't seen some content at all, because there's stuff i'm not interested, not even by curiosity), which is much faster and can be done in 1-2 runs.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Uh, isn't the Innkeeper a tomboy?

Also, I find the Wasp also quite tomboyish, despite not being overly masculine, she's aggressive and doesn't has any type of feminine behaviour.

And personally, I think that Urka falls on the same boat, tho others might argue.
The innkeeper's a man lol

Probably the only 'named' one in the game

The wasp does kinda fit but the wasp is really underwritten to the point where I didn't even remember her. Urka, though - she's the domineering futa. The best example of them to be sure, but domineering and boyish aren't the same vibe. Much more of a femme fatale.

• Thinking Face

Broham47

Aug 1, 2018
How does one become impotent? i've never run by that
Well, not necessarily more points mean more content...

Personally, I go with high charisma first (8 will do), since several options have the highest stat requirements as CHA (8 max I think). That solves a lot of problems as well unlocking content.
Then I invest in Magic (at least 5) since I think 5 is the highest requirement (might be higher now with new content). Again, it solves a LOT of things (Alma content, Golem, etc) content-wise.
AGI/END goes next, there's plenty of checks, and content is decided by passing or failing.
I don't think I ever had more than 2-3 strength.
You can complete the first map without even buying stat points... as long you're "willing", if you know what I mean *overexaggerated wink*

That being said, there's content you won't unlock unless you start over.
Aside of Bad Ends (which technically cut your game), some content gets locked when unlocking other. The best example is the Unicorn and the Golden Pig. If you choose one, the other gets locked (since requirement is virginity).
Becoming impotent also locked content (but I think now it doesn't).
Max strength (or 8-9) is (or used to be) insta-game-over with the Werebitch, meaning you can't access some of her content, as well the Gadgeteer in similar ways.
Getting certain... features? what are they called? Like anal lover, or cuckoo for birds, will lock you out too.

Stat points sure help on certain situations (the Spider cave -which I avoid like the plague... yuck- for example requires lots of stat checks to pass thru, and most fails are bad ends), but is the decisions that count.
For that you need to choose one or the other, with one locking the other or viceversa.

Basically:
you need to do several runs (maybe 2-3) to see everything.
Or just go for the stuff you're really interested (I haven't seen some content at all, because there's stuff i'm not interested, not even by curiosity), which is much faster and can be done in 1-2 runs.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The innkeeper's a man lol
1624514721424.png
???
Do you have Futa+ disabled?
Brigand and Urka? A+.

How does one become impotent? i've never run by that
Head to the Town of Monsters and Recruit the Dark Magician, then ask her at Camp to have you be trained. You can also request that she make you impotent if she defeats you or you surrender to her. To do this, request that she makes you 'a girl'.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We have lots of monster women, some human/elf women and a few traps but i don't really see any as a tomboy in this game.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes