Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
bruh java sucks i see something failed when i open with powershell i feel like im missing smth can u plz put the latest update as windowns version plz

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
bruh java sucks i see something failed when i open with powershell i feel like im missing smth can u plz put the latest update as windowns version plz
Use the search function, there has to be atleast 9001 different answers about the subject.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or intentional but I have the futa option enabled and still every goblin I meet on the road is male. The only female goblin is the one that visits the camp (Selkie), but I rarely find them as an enemy encounter (if ever).

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or intentional but I have the futa option enabled and still every goblin I meet on the road is male. The only female goblin is the one that visits the camp (Selkie), but I rarely find them as an enemy encounter (if ever).
Futa+ does not remove male characters from the game, it affects the Ogre & Innkeeper.

You'll be able to identify the gender of the goblin encounter with a high enough scout, so you can avoid the Male Goblins.

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
The two goblin encounters tend to spawn near each other, so check the adjacent spaces.

Reactions: Twiton and Fleep

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Most noob-friendly build ever, if yours is noobier post below
lvl 1 ironman achievement friendly? yes!
can be done on fresh save? yes!

pick paladin
take off stat from endurance and put into agi, per and magic.
*pick orc blood for even more noob (not required)
skills pick armor crusher and second wind
perks pick surveyor and sunderer and a (point in per i think for scouting)

game start
go to brothel madam and get your 100 gold
buy reinforced shield from blacksmith
scout to lvl 3 if required
fight minimally and avoid goblin (female), ghosts (unless you've taken combat fire) and spider lady
go to monsters and buy the shoes of running and helm of wisdom
go to futa giantess (top left of map), get gauntlets of strength
go to spider lady and get gladius +2
you can fight almost everyone now
get lvl 1 hero achievement
lvl up and become op
ggez

Last edited:
Reactions: MinXe and Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Most noob-friendly build ever, if yours is noobier post below
lvl 1 ironman achievement friendly? yes!
can be done on fresh save? yes!

pick paladin
take off stat from endurance and put into agi, per and magic.
*pick orc blood for even more noob (not required)
skills pick armor crusher and second wind
perks pick surveyor and sunderer and a (point in per i think for scouting)

game start
go to brothel madam and get your 100 gold
buy reinforced shield from blacksmith
scout to lvl 3 if required
fight minimally and avoid goblin (female), ghosts (unless you've taken combat fire) and spider lady
go to monsters and buy the shoes of running and helm of wisdom
go to futa giantess (top left of map), get gauntlets of strength
go to spider lady and get gladius +2
you can fight almost everyone now
get lvl 1 hero achievement
lvl up and become op
ggez
Pretty much this, also if you want soul crystals (you can upgrade weapons and get spells with them) by passing the magic stat check and then asking for help (not the slut help) and you'll get 2 SC's per encounter and focus energy ability, which lets you regain mana during combat.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The innkeeper's a man lol

Probably the only 'named' one in the game
Not with futa+ option.
(look below)

The wasp does kinda fit but the wasp is really underwritten to the point where I didn't even remember her. Urka, though - she's the domineering futa. The best example of them to be sure, but domineering and boyish aren't the same vibe. Much more of a femme fatale.
Yeah, I find the Wasp boring too, barely paid attention, but it does "kinda" fit a tomboy attitude.
Of course, I don't have a fetish for insects, so I don't find her attractive...

Urka... well, I said "personally" and "others can argue".
I love the character, but I don't see any feminine behaviour. Aside of the super hot body (absolutely subjetive if it's feminine or not, since it depends on tastes), I don't see how skulls, spikes and chains could be feminine without a feminine attitude.
And she makes clear she's not going to be the "girl" on the "relationship" (to the point of dressing you and call you as a girl on bad ends).
She can't be called boyish, but it's less feminine than boyish.

The Gadgeteer falls on the same line.
Maybe a bit more, since it fits certain stereotypes (yeah, short hair, and boyish clothes), as well as treating you as "the girl".

(now I kinda like the idea of a character called Tom, which is actually a boy, and it's pissed off because people thinks he's a girl trying to pass as a boy)

View attachment 1262580
???
Do you have Futa+ disabled?

I'm sooo tempted to start the discussion of "a girl with a penis or a boy with boobs" just for trollin' sakes :p

Odd.
I generally avoid the male Goblins, and after having a couple encounters with Selkie, males become rarer and Selkie easier (to the point to having her on 3-4 different nodes at the same time).
Maybe the code adjusts the spawning depending the amount of encounters?

(in any case, the male gobbos look exactly the same, with different colours. Interactions are different, but if it botheres that they're called "guys" you could edit the describing text and change any mention of males for girls *shrug*)

bbrt456

May 11, 2020
Hey does anyone know how to make this game work for Mac? I'm on Catalina if that makes a difference since that has made a difference with games in the past.
I fixed the issue of making the talesofadrogyny file in the MacOS directory executable with chmod -x which was a common issue with games compressed using .rar, however the app still doesn't actually work and instantly closes when I try to start it.

Any help would be appreciated

• Hey there

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Urka... well, I said "personally" and "others can argue".
I love the character, but I don't see any feminine behaviour. Aside of the super hot body (absolutely subjetive if it's feminine or not, since it depends on tastes), I don't see how skulls, spikes and chains could be feminine without a feminine attitude.
And she makes clear she's not going to be the "girl" on the "relationship" (to the point of dressing you and call you as a girl on bad ends).
She can't be called boyish, but it's less feminine than boyish.
Spikes and skulls are a classic femme punk look. No I'm not remembering an embarrassing phase from high school why do you ask

But yeah, futas usually have that strong dom energy but that's not really the core of being boyish. How you present yourself makes a difference but more than that it's an attitude thing. More people have played the original Nier now so maybe you might get the reference when I say this but Urka comes off kind of like Kaine to me. She's not 'girly' but she presents herself with a feminine attitude and energy despite being gruff and violent and unrefined (some traits people might associate with boys). This is another point of reference that might go over some people's heads but with lesbians there are some butch ones, obviously, but if you're around them it's still clear that they're feminine even if they're not presenting in a typical girly way. Their attitude and the way they treat other people isn't anything like a boy or a man.

To be a tomboy you need an attitude that has some boyish qualities in there, not just a certain look. Honestly I think the closest is Trudy.

• Thinking Face

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
So, can someone tell me why is the demon king unbeatable?
I made its health reach zero but it continues to fight
Demon King is supposed to use a health gain ability after she reaches 0 once, then you need to beat her again.

I've not had this problem, but people have speculated it to have something to do with the bleed damage, just use club if the problem persists since club cannot cause bleed.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey does anyone know how to make this game work for Mac? I'm on Catalina if that makes a difference since that has made a difference with games in the past.
I fixed the issue of making the talesofadrogyny file in the MacOS directory executable with chmod -x which was a common issue with games compressed using .rar, however the app still doesn't actually work and instantly closes when I try to start it.

This game runs in Java. It has a built-in RTE, but that is broken AFAIK. If you have Java installed on your system, you can run the jar directly. For me the 'official' Java of Oracle stopped working after I upgraded to Mojave, but after deleting everything Oracle related and installing a Zulu OpenJDK build of Java 8 (made by Azul) , the game ran just fine. I then used the RTE files of the Zulu OpenJDK to fix the built-in RTE. Mind you, I'm still on Mojave, so YMMV.

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

I'd suggest asking in the Help/Bug Reporting Thread

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
CHR, PER, AGI are good for the text encounters, with MAG, STR and END being used for some skill checks

AGI, STR, END & AGI are good for combat.

You won't see all of the content in a single character, I'd suggest trying out a balanced stat build first!

So go start the best stats in the game are agility perception and charisma. So manny checks will involve these 3 you can downright choose who to fight and when or ignore fights completely. Magic right now is pretty bad, its great in early combat bad for bosses, magic needs a general overhall. All you need is 4 magic since there isnt that many checks for it. Strength is purely for combat i think there is only 1 or 2. Endurence is the same some checks but not manny normally used fo stamina in the game.

I normally focus on picking thief or archer push perception and agility to 6 and charisma as high as i can. From there every time i level up i put it into fighting

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Magic right now is pretty bad, its great in early combat bad for bosses, magic needs a general overhall. All you need is 4 magic since there isnt that many checks for it.
Magic seems like a mixed bag, I agree. Some spells are really good, but for checks it can be a bit underwhelming. Still, getting to scene dominate the Warlock is a big bonus.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
So, can someone tell me why is the demon king unbeatable?
I made its health reach zero but it continues to fight
After I defeated her the first time I got this bug as well. I thought it might've been a bug that happens since she's already been defeated. Her erection animation also seems to be missing

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
After I defeated her the first time I got this bug as well. I thought it might've been a bug that happens since she's already been defeated. Her erection animation also seems to be missing
You should get your Autosave file, from the .toa_data folder in your game files, and post that on the Bug/Glitch reporting thread!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes