brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I hapoy someone took the intiative to do this! Thanks!

Seems like OP starts threads and forget.
It's not that he forgot about updating this thread. It's simple:
- Like I already said, this game has a lot of updates during the weeks of a single month and we uploaders/staffers and so on can't keep up with every single release that the devs of this game release.
- We have other things to do, other game's threads that.. for example have at least one update per month or after two/three months and those are more simple to follow than this one (at least for me it's like this. Others are free to correct me and say their opinions on the matter)
- And of course we have things even in real life. We don't stay online 24H per day.

That's it, I believe.

Reactions: yoyomistro

razgriz510

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to find new feral wolf encounter? I cant find any new encounter across the map .
It's very subtle; the Feral Werewolf encounter will show up on the world map as a neutral Wereslut as opposed to a hostile one.

Edit: I'm not sure if level or map location makes a change; I was level 6 and near the Witch's Cottage when I saw it.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
The latest version is also working on android.
I don't have root, Android version 7.0 and it's not installed on a SDcard
i have the mega link version downloaded but when I tried opening it after extract it gave me the error... also the app in the folder doesn't do anything... I tried both that and the one below it.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
So then will there ever be a part in where you fuck them
Already most of them have topping alterations.
Brigand 3 top scenes.
Harpy 2.
Werebitch 2.
Orc, naga, dullahan, goblins, slime, ghost, drow, centaur and companions 1.
The ones i recall not having top scenes are the ogre(duh!) And robot.

Reactions: Jaysmall

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Already most of them have topping alterations.
Brigand 3 top scenes.
Harpy 2.
Werebitch 2.
Orc, naga, dullahan, goblins, slime, ghost, drow, centaur and companions 1.
The ones i recall not having top scenes are the ogre(duh!) And robot.
Not if you roll a mage and fail every single saving throw. lol Found out quickly goblins are op and if you see them don't fight just run.

NotRysze

Jun 8, 2018
i have the mega link version downloaded but when I tried opening it after extract it gave me the error... also the app in the folder doesn't do anything... I tried both that and the one below it.
What are the specs of your phone?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
What are the specs of your phone?
well thing is im trying the pc version first so here is the error txt file in case that helps narrow down my problem... still waiting on a solution and directions to fix problem lol. it explains what went wrong but im not sure how to go about it without screwing up my other files or what not...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If there was a game award, you would definitely win it. Holy shit.
Getting gangraped/bred by a group of centaurs because you failed a saving throw? That artwork. I feel so dirty.

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
Well i am impatient for gadgeter art but at least beastmistress and warlock are soooo good

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone have a link for the latest v0.2.02.0?
v0.2.01.5 = v0.2.02.0

Majalis releases those version numbers for the pony tier, which only gets monthly updates. The only reason I can see to upload that version number for this thread is because people like zeros and twos.

Anyway, here's the options for the latest encounter and feature survey for everyone (I should mention that they often don't have drastic changes from survey to survey):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
sometimes you need to fail attribute check to get sex scene, but sometimes you need to avoid sex scene to avoid game over, can someone explain this game to me?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
sometimes you need to fail attribute check to get sex scene, but sometimes you need to avoid sex scene to avoid game over, can someone explain this game to me?
There are a few monsters that you need to be aware of.
The werewolf for example, if you get fucked too many times, game over.
Same with the ogre.
Your goal is to beat the "final boss", you can have sex on the way or you can stay pure.
There is a guide somewhere that can help you see what scene can end the game or not.

NotRysze

Jun 8, 2018
well thing is im trying the pc version first so here is the error txt file in case that helps narrow down my problem... still waiting on a solution and directions to fix problem lol. it explains what went wrong but im not sure how to go about it without screwing up my other files or what not...
Are you using a 2nd gen Intel processor?
Intel hd 3000 I.e

Reactions: Manhas
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes