negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
is there a way to transfer the achievements from one save to another in the android mod?
You'd need to root your system in order to access the folders where the profile file is located, if you're not willing to root your android, you're not going to able to do it.

Easier way would be just to cut losses and start over, especially since rooting has its risks.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Hiro goes all up in that ass.
Grand upper on the Dark Knight? Ouch!
Kylira is meant to roam the map, providing the player food + healing if encountered, when they tell them to be a healer. It seems the feature is still WIP.
I always wondered why you can't get the same if you have him travel with you. Aside from the whoring, doesn't it take more charisma to get him in your party?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone got an idea for how the cheats work? I know it gives you the ability to play an encounter, and unlocks pervert, but I wanna increase stats and cash if possible.

Leona16

Feb 15, 2021
Anyone got an idea for how the cheats work? I know it gives you the ability to play an encounter, and unlocks pervert, but I wanna increase stats and cash if possible.
Save the game, then open the save as a text so you can change everything, this is a java game.
don't forget to change the names from .txt to .json

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.18.4)

Hayyyoooo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Brigand x Kylira animation and accompanying story mode content. We've also updated the Ogre Talk music, and we've been working on test code to help improve the game's stability, especially as we start going through the codebase and cleaning it up.

We've also been going through story mode and have been storyboarding, so there'll be a bunch of new story mode content coming soon - at least some of it by the monthly release, so stay tuned!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.18.4)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.18.4)
- - -

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
How long do you reckon before the posts of freeroam players that cant find the kylira x brigand encounter start rolling in?
Well, they would have to read that one part that says "storymode encounter" to figure it out. Perhpas tomorrow?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes