Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Seems if the Story Mode West Pass Brigand is disarmed, she won't do anything if she tries to re-equip her Gladius
1648385344140.png
Also, typo in the new Brigand x Kylira encounter 1648385798312.png

Brigand, when Hiro intervenes and 'saves' Kylira
anger-angry.gif

Last edited:

RavenFrost

Sep 18, 2018
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
its not working how are you supose to instal it ?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i am clueless on how to get the new part of the game working i have no idea what anyone is talking about when they tell me how and now cuz of this the cheats stopped working too

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i am clueless on how to get the new part of the game working i have no idea what anyone is talking about when they tell me how and now cuz of this the cheats stopped working too
Try asking

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Both. Is it like a smooth gameplay ? Or is it still you do whatever you want type
Game allows you to pre-load when you boot up, making the experience smooth. The game features both a Story mode and a Open World mode, Story mode is WIP and Open World mode is mostly complete and has a final boss.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Hiro has like 0 grip on the Masterwork Gladius from the spider lady encounter in the newest version. MC has 5 strenght and 5 endurance. Why does he have 0 grip on the Masterwork Gladius?

• Thinking Face

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hiro has like 0 grip on the Masterwork Gladius from the spider lady encounter in the newest version. MC has 5 strenght and 5 endurance. Why does he have 0 grip on the Masterwork Gladius?
Dunno, honestly i've never had any problems with grip or even noticed it doing anything in the game so i've been wondering what purpose does it even have?

Seriously, even when i started to play the game a few years back i've never noticed being disarmed or anything like that, what is it supposed to be doing?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Dunno, honestly i've never had any problems with grip or even noticed it doing anything in the game so i've been wondering what purpose does it even have?

Seriously, even when i started to play the game a few years back i've never noticed being disarmed or anything like that, what is it supposed to be doing?
I think, weapon can be hit from your hands if your grip drops to zero. If that happens there should be option to re-equip the weapon during battle. I think, it takes one turn to re-equip so enemy could possibly get one free hit to you. I don't know if that works or not because it hasn't ever happened to me.

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017

Ah, combat mechanics stuff is where i come in.
You probably never played with the 2handers, or at least in an overly defensive ways. Parrying an attack - as opposed to blocking or evading - drains your weapon grip. As such losing grip, and subsequently getting disarmed, happens when you defend with only your weapon.

But even that doesnt drain enough grip to drop it.
What does are the moves parry->riposte/disarm - which drain between 6-21 grip - depending on the intensity of the opposing attack - deflect attacks that are susceptible to parry and drain their own grip.
The goal is to end with a disarm, which must be timed to coincide with an enemy attack. Doing so will fully negate the damage, puts Hiro at "advantage" status, sends their weapon flying and does ~16dmg with the counter. A disarmed enemy spends several turns attacking you unarmed, which do mostly nothing and after that will spend 2 turns going "use item->[name of weapon dropped]".

Note that even successfully disarming an opponent will drain 12-19 grip every time and I've often gotten myself disarmed when getting carried away with the preceding parry/riposte dance. Disarming also heavily relies on you being faster than the opponent so anything with poor agility should not bother (thief supremacy)

Like with real fencing, the trick here is to know the pattern of an enemy attack. If you spend too much time whiffing parries/riposte when enemy isnt attacking, or attempt them(or the disarming) during attack that cant be parried (most notably Grand Slash, overrun and assault), you will lose your stability/grip for nothing and get hit anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also: while parry - used to enter the stance - recovers stability and disarm ends it, riposte will let you remain in parry stance, until you find an opening to use disarm, but will drain more stability with each use.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
You probably never played with the 2handers, or at least in an overly defensive ways. Parrying an attack - as opposed to blocking or evading - drains your weapon grip. As such losing grip, and subsequently getting disarmed, happens when you defend with only your weapon.

What does are the moves parry->riposte/disarm - which drain between 6-21 grip - depending on the intensity of the opposing attack - deflect attacks that are susceptible to parry, drain their own grip.
The goal is to end with a disarm, which must be timed to coincide with an enemy attack. Doing so will full negate the damage, puts Hiro at "advantage" status, sends their weapon flying and does ~16dmg with the counter. A disarmed enemy spends several turns attacking you unarmed, which do mostly nothing and after that will spend 2 turns going "use item->[name of weapon dropped]".

Note that even successfully disarming an opponent will drain 12-19 grip every time and I've often gotten myself disarmed when getting carried away with the preceding parry/riposte dance. Disarming also heavily relies on you being faster than the opponent so anything with poor agility should not bother (thief supremacy)

Like with real fencing, the trick here is to know the pattern of an enemy attack. If you spend too much time whiffing parries/riposte when enemy isnt attacking, or attempt them(or the disarming) during attack that cant be parried (most notably Grand Slash, overrun and assault), you will lose your stability/grip for nothing and get hit anyway.
Also: while parry - used to enter the stance - recovers stability and disarm ends it, riposte will let you remain in parry stance, until you find an opening to use disarm, but will drain more stability with each use.
Yeah, i've usually played with a shield or dual wielding (when it was introduced a while back).

Thanks for the response though.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Wasp Anal
  • New Animation - Harpy Fellatio
  • New Scenario - Brothel Madame Strap-on x Gadgeteer/Toy Merchant
  • New Feature - Chests/Lockpicks/Mimics
New survey results! We're also going to be adding a bunch of new art and animation options next time, and there are a bunch of new feature options as well!

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
what i need to do to see the anal vore scene with the giantess?
Play the game and find said encounter.

What does are the moves parry->riposte/disarm - which drain between 6-21 grip - depending on the intensity of the opposing attack - deflect attacks that are susceptible to parry and drain their own grip.
The goal is to end with a disarm, which must be timed to coincide with an enemy attack. Doing so will fully negate the damage, puts Hiro at "advantage" status, sends their weapon flying and does ~16dmg with the counter. A disarmed enemy spends several turns attacking you unarmed, which do mostly nothing and after that will spend 2 turns going "use item->[name of weapon dropped]".

I have tried thief parry before. It wasn't easy as it did require knowing the enemy and while the lower enemies were simple enough, some of the ones I don't see as often were causing it to be a Three Stooges fight scene.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
I'm at part 3 of the brothel quest when you need to collect a semen sample from the werewolf. I use the tail plug to be knotted by the werewolf at the end of the fight scene. But when coming back to the brothel, it doesn't proc the quest. Hiro still says that he didn't find anything new (even with a nice enema in his rectum).

Do any of you have a solution?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm at part 3 of the brothel quest when you need to collect a semen sample from the werewolf. I use the tail plug to be knotted by the werewolf at the end of the fight scene. But when coming back to the brothel, it doesn't proc the quest. Hiro still says that he didn't find anything new (even with a nice enema in his rectum).

Do any of you have a solution?
You need the Werewolf encounter were you can send Trudy to fight.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes