Obside

Dec 27, 2021
why subtitles are usually found in the "audio" section? I didn't know you hear the subtitles, it's like if i said "i'm watching music", it's dumb.
So if you needed audio assistance--were deaf, for example--your first instinct would to be to go to the Video Options?

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Getting an odd infinite XP bug with Kylira's quest.
  • Pre-update; I got 2 ingredients for the "ritual" but never finished her quest.
  • Post-update; It's some how finished and I can keep going back to her for 30XP
Anyone have this happen your save or is this a new bug from the update?

Reactions: glantris

Say_10

May 26, 2020
Guys, am I missing smth or there is no “Evoker” class in game? As I can see, developers already completed this game class, but all I saw is eponymous character BBCDE47E-E66D-4FCC-9709-77455F8B67B3.jpeg

sailahn

Apr 23, 2020
is there a recently updated walkthrough or guide? i usually have a tough time traversing games like this without one

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Before I get too deep in the sauce, are there any andro women in game? Or is it all trap/futa?
Andro is latin for "man"... so if you asking as to whether there are any characters in the game that could be considered biological males who identify as women? Yes.
If you mean are there characters in the game that could be considered biological females with whom the MC interacts? A very small number.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes