Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi, im new here, i update my fresh window game (v0.3.22.1) at the op using that the new Jar Mega download
But the version that appear in my game is v0.3.22.3, not v0.3.22.4
Is this intended or there some mistake for the download
By using the OP download, you have to remove the version number from the name, And replace your old jar.

May 6, 2017
By using the OP download, you have to remove the version number from the name, And replace your old jar.
Ok, thanks for the reply
And thanks for the update too

Edit: i did what you say and replace it, but it still show v0.3.22.3 for jar in Mega download
I will try other download and see

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Why choose .jar over the winx64 version?
The win version is just a standalone Java build with the jar. :rolleyes:
So you can just replace the old .jar every week/month.

Edit: i did what you say and replace it, but it still show v0.3.22.3 for jar in Mega download
I will try other download and see
The folder has to look like this:
Screenshot 2022-07-17 153333.png
I tested the OP Mega download. And it is the old version. I will test my own Mega download too, maybe I made a mistake.
Edit: I checked the OP jar, my jar and the original jar. They all have the version number 0.3.22.3. It seems Majalis forgot to change the displayed version number ingame, but it is the hotfix version.

Last edited:

darada999

Jan 19, 2018
Is there any guide for an effective build? I want to play this but there's so many damn stats and attack types and it's really unintuitive in how it presents you the information I can't tell if I'm doing well in combat or not.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Kiss Virginity Loss lines when? We have a Kiss Virginity Loss scenario with the Demon King and it makes me want even more :giggle:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
He (or she) is not one of those casual players who skip a whole game just to see a new content, no... This dude reach it by the hardest way... Honor to thee, Necromancer85
Well, but you would think people would go to the options and at least want to see what the options do, if there is not much explanation otherwise.

Reactions: Twiton

Say_10

May 26, 2020
Well, but you would think people would go to the options and at least want to see what the options do, if there is not much explanation otherwise.
That's a fair point.
For example, I found out that "favorite flavor" will change Puca's appearence about two months ago. Anyway it's not a shame not to know something in this game. I'm pretty sure that I haven't saw a plenty of content.

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I've always checked the options first in every game i've played, it's a habit of mine since the subtitles usually are "off" by default.
Also on a completely different note, why subtitles are usually found in the "audio" section? I didn't know you hear the subtitles, it's like if i said "i'm watching music", it's dumb.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
He (or she) is not one of those casual players who skip a whole game just to see a new content, no... This dude reach it by the hardest way... Honor to thee, Necromancer85
Yeah, all hail Necromancer85 ! I've given up by now starting form scratch each time in order to discover new content and resorted to a very dishonorable way of tempering with savefiles :LOL:

Also on a completely different note, why subtitles are usually found in the "audio" section? I didn't know you hear the subtitles, it's like if i said "i'm watching music", it's dumb.
Because subtitles are generally intended to provide an alternative way of perceiving what most viewers would normally want to perceive by hearing?

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I've always checked the options first in every game i've played, it's a habit of mine since the subtitles usually are "off" by default.
This. I also follow tutorials so when I have issues it is just because I haven't gotten good yet. Always amazed at people who ignore tutorials, then whine that a game is hard or they don't understand how to do something.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes