Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hiro: Oh, my, I seem to have entered this bandit camp wearing a dress... I hope no big titted, huge cock, thick thighed, bandit ladies comes an-
Bandits: What? We're all faceless men.
Level 50 Hiro, getting ready to make the Brigand the only living bandit in all of the lands:
1657802611693.png

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Here is a modded starting savefile.

Features:
  • values rearranged to improve readability;
  • character appearance values and inventory items explained in comments (adjust them as you want using Windows Notepad or another plain text editor);
  • all player stats set to 10 (you can adjust them as you want);
  • FOOD and GOLD set to 10000 (you can adjust them as you want);
  • WILL POWER, PERK POINTS and SKILL POINTS set to 1000 (should be enough to go around, but again, you can adjust them as you want);
  • 5000 MAGIC CRYSTALS (should be largely enough to get all the spells and equipment upgrades you want);
  • INVENTORY is populated with all items available in the shops and artifact caches (just trash the items you don't want or copy/paste item code to duplicate it);
  • some items are modded for more desirable effect (explanations in comments).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Victory Screen K T.jpg

Hayo, new weekly!
This time around we've got the Centaur Anal animation (with X-rays!), a bunch of new combat dialogue when using items and during sex if there's spanking or prostate touching involved, as well as a bunch of new combat VFX for attacking (or using the Booze Bomb)!
We've also made some QoL improvements - the Outpost now lets you re-enter it like a Town tile would, the food merchant now restocks, we've improved the Options screen, and other little fixes. We've also added a Patreon icon to the title screen - but if you're reading this, you already know where the Patreon is, so feel free to turn that off in the Options screen as well, and, of course, thank you for being a patron!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Edit: Updated to v0.3.22.4 - Hotfix
Note: The new version says v0.3.22.3 ingame, but it is the hotfix version, just a visual bug.

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
anyone else a little confused with the combat with so many different options like 3-4 on the ground and wish it was a little more simplified, seems most if not all dont do much except make you win or lose the battle then a sex scene
maybe if you actually saw things happening like your character pinned on the ground etc, but of course thats a lot of extra drawing

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
anyone else a little confused with the combat with so many different options like 3-4 on the ground and wish it was a little more simplified, seems most if not all dont do much except make you win or lose the battle then a sex scene
maybe if you actually saw things happening like your character pinned on the ground etc, but of course thats a lot of extra drawing
Yeah, at first it can seem like it has way too much going for it, but once you realise what you can do in what stance and what stance they lead into, it's actually quite straightforward system.

But i'm gonna give you a beginners tip, invest in "Fade Away" and "Second Wind" first, then start to max out "Spring Attack" and "Crushing Blow", then your combat rotation will be spring attack -> crushing blow -> spring attack -> crushing blow, you repeat this until the text in the ability turns orange, then you use fade away which puts you into defensive position while dealing damage, then you use second wind twice so you regain your stamina, then use tempo attack and follow it up with more spring attack -> crushing blow.

Once you get the hang of the system, you can start experimenting with different skill and magic builds.

Oh and if you're not going to use spells, save up those crystals and you can use them to upgrade your weapons, armor and toys, it's 5 crystals per upgrade so it can be quite expensive early on, but there are also few encounters that give them out to you.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Best way to deal damage while not taking damage is Tempo attack. It has low footing cost and high chance to parry enemy attack while dealing damage. The higher the agility the better.
If you want to play a round with no cheats, I suggest you first get the achievements so you can have extra stats and perks.
In Stat selection tab, Invest 4 in charisma, 3 magic, 4 perception, then max out other 3.
In perks you put 2 in surveyor for map awareness, one in charisma for a total of 5 for dryad so you don't starve to death, 1 in magic so you get max benefits in spider den. After that go full offensive.
You get used to this enough and you can take on ettin with only 3 damage received, or 10 damage for demon king. All normal stats and no cheats.

Reactions: Alter and jems666

May 6, 2017
Edit: Updated to v0.3.22.4 - Hotfix
Hi, im new here, i update my fresh window game (v0.3.22.1) at the op using that the new Jar Mega download
But the version that appear in my game is v0.3.22.3, not v0.3.22.4
Is this intended or there some mistake for the download

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes