negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Are there any Clothing mods that let me customize the character clothes?
There's the redhead mod found in the OP.
Or did you mean outfits? You can unlock those by doing certain things or beating the game with different classes.

Or you could just edit your profile.json to unlock them all, or use the forum search to find profiles that have been uploaded that have them already unlocked.

Or if you're well versed in drawing and photoshop, you can edit the png files found in the jar.

Reactions: JohnVans

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
There's the redhead mod found in the OP.
Or did you mean outfits? You can unlock those by doing certain things or beating the game with different classes.

Or you could just edit your profile.json to unlock them all, or use the forum search to find profiles that have been uploaded that have them already unlocked.

Or if you're well versed in drawing and photoshop, you can edit the png files found in the jar.
Well I was wondering if there is already any premade mod that has custom clothes or not, is there a guide on how to unlock the outfit? Or how do I edit them?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Well I was wondering if there is already any premade mod that has custom clothes or not, is there a guide on how to unlock the outfit? Or how do I edit them?
I dunno about any with custom clothes, redhead mod does edit the various art assets though.
The outfits are tied to beating the game with different classes, various bad ends and some scenes also reward outfits and the outfits are only shown on the inventory screen and some events where that same model is used, mostly the scenes use the enchantress outfit.

I don't know (or remember) if the devs are going to include every different outfit for every scene eventually, because that would be a lot of work and would bloat the file size immensely, only they can answer that one.

voler777

May 9, 2018
I dunno about any with custom clothes, redhead mod does edit the various art assets though.
The outfits are tied to beating the game with different classes, various bad ends and some scenes also reward outfits and the outfits are only shown on the inventory screen and some events where that same model is used, mostly the scenes use the enchantress outfit.

I don't know (or remember) if the devs are going to include every different outfit for every scene eventually, because that would be a lot of work and would bloat the file size immensely, only they can answer that one.
Is there any chance u have all their names so i can put it in my profile cuz ive checked my profile and ive got the demon king and nightware unlocked those 2 names poped under the ""outfits unlocked"" rest is hidden

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Werewolf Spitroast 01.png

Hiyoooooooooooo weekly time!

This time we, the normal Majalis, have got some new art and stuff for you! We added new companion art for the Victory screen, and the ability to turn off VFX in the options.

Also, a new story mode encounter with a very attractive character. Don't worry about it.

Next up is the Centaur Anal animation and Winnie the Angel Date!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there any chance u have all their names so i can put it in my profile cuz ive checked my profile and ive got the demon king and nightware unlocked those 2 names poped under the ""outfits unlocked"" rest is hidden
"ENCHANTER": 1,
"PROSTITUTE": 1,
"WARRIOR": 1,
"DEMON_KING_SERVANT": 1,
"RANGER": 1,
"THIEF": 1,
"LEWD_SCHOOLGIRL": 1,
"NIGHTWEAR": 1,
"QUEEN": 1,
"WARLOCK_GOWN": 1,
"BUNNY": 1,
"MAID": 1,
"SPIDERWEB": 1,
"BITCH": 1,
"MARE": 1,
"SPIDER_WEB": 1,
"PALADIN": 1,
"MAGE": 1,
"SCHOOLGIRL": 1

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020

View attachment 1916883

This time we, the normal Majalis, have got some new art and stuff for you! We added new companion art for the Victory screen, and the ability to turn off VFX in the options.

Also, a new story mode encounter with a very attractive character. Don't worry about it.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
Mega - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]

I swear there needs to be more artwork from these 3. They alone can carry the game

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019

View attachment 1916883

Java [.jar]

Android [.apk]

where should I drop the .Jar?

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019

Where do I get access to profile.json? I only see profile.jfc

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017

View attachment 1916883

Java [.jar]

Android [.apk]

Thanks for the update
Not nearly enough dick for my thristy femboy though...
I really hope the recent stagnated state is because Maj is working on something really big. (fingers crossed for Urka-doppelganger Urka-Hiro threesome or Mino-Dullahaun-Hiro Threesome)

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
how do you make the clothing for the churce woman larger she says shomthing about magic but i cant find anything about it anyone know? :)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes