Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Do you have a cock cage equipped, or did you get feminized by the warlock, it turns player character impotent and thus you cannot use your cock anymore.
Oooooooh, yeah! I did do that! Damn, I'm a dumbass, yeah, so avoid turn into girl option, got it! thanks!

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
This game updates quite often but does it mean quality or a sign that its code is unstable?
We get small but steady content updates every week, be it story, art or both. There are some code optimizations that also happen but I wouldn't call this game unstable.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
We get small but steady content updates every week, be it story, art or both. There are some code optimizations that also happen but I wouldn't call this game unstable.
Ok,I will still wait for the full release and bugs to be fixed.

Btw you must be a man of culture aswell with that Cobra and Yvonne posters.

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
what is Strange Castle location on the bottom right of first map near Centaur plains end game place and how to get there?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
what is Strange Castle location on the bottom right of first map near Centaur plains end game place and how to get there?
It's tied to the mouth maniac bad end, you have to forcefully get brothel workers to blow you twice, then the madame bans you from brothel and then you can encounter the mouth maniac in silajam (first town).

Reactions: nickelpower

Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019
This game updates quite often but does it mean quality or a sign that its code is unstable?
I think it's doing really great, usually crashes and tech stuff get patched in a couple of hours

Art is great but sometimes feels rushed and/or uninspired which I think is a byproduct of having to release something in a short time span

Other than that this game is pretty much worth your time if you're into the theme of the game and also there's a lot of content so you can pretty much dump 20hrs or so in its current state.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karl Speidel

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
hey guys, one question, what does the "Satisfied" wincon means? since I can't beat the giant orc in combat I tried to seduce her to win with that, but didn't matter how many times she came it didn't end the fight.... Im playing in Story mode if that helps

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes