Streizar

Oct 4, 2017
Wow, about time all the download links were kept up to date with the newest version instead of just java.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Sigh.

Sometimes I think this thread would go more smoothly if the platform specific downloads didn't include the jar. It seems to me that getting started with a small runtime download plus a large game download is more likely to leave newcomers mentally primed to drop in a new jar file to update.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Sigh.

Sometimes I think this thread would go more smoothly if the platform specific downloads didn't include the jar. It seems to me that getting started with a small runtime download plus a large game download is more likely to leave newcomers mentally primed to drop in a new jar file to update.
I just wish they learned, either to use the forum search or read the installation guide, it's goddamn amazing that people still have not learned and by amazing i mean ungodly depressing, like how stupid do these people have to be?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I think I ran into a bug, after a while, while exploring through the first map, I realized that all the options with Free Cock requirement got greyed out, just out of nowhere and I don't know why, I do not have nor did have a chastity cage, I tried to check in inventory, but I have nothing equipped, afterwards I tried going to the merchant so that she would attach the cursed chastity cage, I removed it afterwards thinking that the game just glitched out somehow, but nope, the Free Cock options were still greyed out, so I don't know what to do now....
Is this a bug?

Dilesan

Sep 9, 2019
I think I ran into a bug, after a while, while exploring through the first map, I realized that all the options with Free Cock requirement got greyed out, just out of nowhere and I don't know why, I do not have nor did have a chastity cage, I tried to check in inventory, but I have nothing equipped, afterwards I tried going to the merchant so that she would attach the cursed chastity cage, I removed it afterwards thinking that the game just glitched out somehow, but nope, the Free Cock options were still greyed out, so I don't know what to do now....
Is this a bug?
I think you went to a warlock and asked her to change something. It's just that the hero's erection disappeared.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is this a bug?
Do you have a cock cage equipped, or did you get feminized by the warlock, it turns player character impotent and thus you cannot use your cock anymore.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I just wish they learned, either to use the forum search or read the installation guide, it's goddamn amazing that people still have not learned and by amazing I mean ungodly depressing, like how stupid do these people have to be?
Never underestimate someone's ability to be blinded by what is in front of them.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Wow, about time all the download links were kept up to date with the newest version instead of just java.
You mean the monthly update that happens every month?
Technically - Win, Mac, Linux are updated weekly, too, because all that is needed is to replace the JAR in the game folder with the weekly JAR. Currently only Android users have to wait 4 weeks for updates. EDIT: and Bøb69 updates the APK weekly, too. So, you never have to wait more than a week - unless Bøb69 goes missing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes