Mar 26, 2022
I need some help here.
How exactly can i "heal" the hole? Or it stays like that forever?
Do i need to defeat enemies to regain dignity? But how do you regain Purity?

Aug 2, 2021
How exactly can i "heal" the hole? Or it stays like that forever?
Maybe you should have thought of that before getting gangbanged by horse penis. >:b
You can regain dignity by defeating enemies, but I don't you can win back purity - you can't become a virgin again, right?

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is the import feature not working for Android? I try to import my profile from a previous version and nothing appears in my save data.
Ask/post about it , the official place to report bugs & issues with ToA

Goldy Spearton

Sep 27, 2021
my first try this is some glitch girl appear and said i broke something well I'm just finding something easter eggs ehehe

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Fuck! So does that mean you have to completely erase all data to be able to get all the bonus points?
If you already have some achivements I mean...
Ironman deletes your save if you reach a game over, you do not need to delete your save files or profile, you can unlock the ironman achievements even if you've unlocked them in normal mode, achieving them in ironman "upgrades" the achievement, ironman doesn't delete your profile, so if you get game over, you only lose the current ironman run, nothing else.

Or if you want, you can just edit the profile.json and change the 1 into 2 on the unlocked achievements there, and they become "ironman unlocked".

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Ironman deletes your save if you reach a game over, you do not need to delete your save files or profile, you can unlock the ironman achievements even if you've unlocked them in normal mode, achieving them in ironman "upgrades" the achievement, ironman doesn't delete your profile, so if you get game over, you only lose the current ironman run, nothing else.

Or if you want, you can just edit the profile.json and change the 1 into 2 on the unlocked achievements there, and they become "ironman unlocked".
Oooh, nice! Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes