Apr 18, 2020
is "Town Portal Scroll" removed now? we could get it from Monsters Town in the past but the closest thing i could find rn is learning the spell from Alma

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
is "Town Portal Scroll" removed now? we could get it from Monsters Town in the past but the closest thing i could find rn is learning the spell from Alma
You can still find the normal scrolls, but you get a permanent one (that works only form the camp screen) by learning it from Alma.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Town of monsters seems to have one, dunno if it restocks like those anticurse scrols and aphrodisiacs.
v123454v1.png
Witch also seems to have one in stock, dunno if it restocks either.
v132412345.png
Outpost and Silajam does not seem to have any scrolls.

Reactions: Cultured_Ribbon

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Werewolf Approach.png

Hayooooo - new weekly!

This time around, we've got the Werewolf Spitroast art, both the solo and knotted at both ends variants. We do plan to eventually have variants involving Cait the Catgirl, but we'll loop back around to that. We've also got new music for the Cleric/Vampire Hunter, as well as the Gloryhole art displayed on the Pervert screen.

Doppelganger story mode is up next, along with the Winnie the Angel Date, Darkness/Surprise/Blindfolded, as well as the primary companions on the Victory screen and the Centaur Anal animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Here are the changelogs for todays first July weekly and yesterdays July monthly!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
oi its been awhile? where abouts would i find the spitroast scene does anyone know?
Its on the 4th (or 3rd, not 100% sure) map, an encounter with the catgirl and werewolves.

Now that I think about it, I don't know if this art is also in the brothel scene with werewolves. The Brothel scene doesnt have this art only the Catgirl x Werewolf scene.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020
Town of monsters seems to have one, dunno if it restocks like those anticurse scrols and aphrodisiacs.
View attachment 1903028
Witch also seems to have one in stock, dunno if it restocks either.
View attachment 1903032
Outpost and Silajam does not seem to have any scrolls.
it doesn't restock, i guess. thanks for your replies/effort. now i shall create a new game save and buy them, after that i'll "add" them to my old save with notepad.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Is Goatgirl gonna be added at some point as an encounter character? She appears in the Gloryhole scene, so I'm curious...

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
How do i fix the lag?
My pc is pretty good, but i have lag when i play the game, like the sound or the menu

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes