• New Animation - Centaur Anal
  • New Scenario - Winnie the Angel Date
  • New Feature - Darkness/Surprised/Blindfolded
New survey results!

NICE!

There was someone who wanted the Angel Date, where they at? :unsure:

VRipper

Sep 14, 2018
Maybe I'm just stupid, but I have absolutely no idea how to use seduction techniques. The option just doesn't appear in combat.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Maybe I'm just stupid, but I have absolutely no idea how to use seduction techniques. The option just doesn't appear in combat.
I believe you have to be in the right pose for it. I haven't played that way in awhile, but make sure the skill is purchased then try to get into the right pose.

Reactions: Bob69

Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019
I believe you have to be in the right pose for it. I haven't played that way in awhile, but make sure the skill is purchased then try to get into the right pose.
Exactly, you need to get into seduction stance and then use the various techniques and you also need a decent charisma stat IIRC so you ''hit'' harder or so your kinky smiles get more effective lol

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Why are there only 2 scenes for the unicorn?! Why does she have to be so hot and hung? I hope more scenes will be added for her...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why are there only 2 scenes for the unicorn?! Why does she have to be so hot and hung? I hope more scenes will be added for her...
Because unicorn is a purist bitch. If someone akready gone spelunking on Hiro's cave then she loses her hard-on faster than a closeted bigot coming to cry here in this thread. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, i hope she will get some love too in the future. :geek:

VRipper

Sep 14, 2018
I hadn't picked the Seduce skill. Which proves that, yes, I am in fact stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes